in Province of Pisa of Tuscany, Italy
- Lucca / Tassignano Airport (9 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (10 mi)
- Massa Cinquale Airport (30 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (32 mi)
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (45 mi)
- Marina Di Campo Airport (67 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (68 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (69 mi)
- Genova / Sestri Cristoforo Colombo Airport (100 mi)
- Verona / Villafranca Airport (119 mi)
- Bergamo / Orio Al Serio Airport (144 mi)
- Piazza del Duomo, Pisa (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Portovenere, Cinque Terre, and the Islands (Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto) (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Cathedral, Torre Civica and Piazza Grande, Modena (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Mantua and Sabbioneta (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Giardino Zoologico di Pistoia (zoo, (22 mi)
- Acquario di Livorno (zoo, (18 mi)
- Parco Bim Bum Bam (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Parco Divertimenti Piccolo Mondo (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Sunlight Park (amusement park, (15 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.693 and 10.584 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 41' 34" and E 10° 35' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:37 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:50 am and 7:49 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-04-04 07:21:27
Delve into Vicopisano
Vicopisano in Province of Pisa (Tuscany) with it's 5,593 habitants is located in Italy about 158 mi (or 255 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Vicopisano is now 08:37 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports close to Vicopisano, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Lucca / Tassignano Airport in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Piazza del Duomo, Pisa in a distance of 10 mi (or 15 km), West. We encountered 5 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Cascina, Calcinaia, Buti, Bientina and Pontedera. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 18°C / 64 °F
|Morning Temperature||10°C / 49 °F|
|Evening Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Night Temperature||10°C / 49 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1024 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Monday, 6th of April 2020
20°C (68 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
20°C (69 °F)
10°C (49 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
20°C (68 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Tower Inn Pisa Valdera
Hotel Borgo il Poeta
La Pace Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
castello Fehr Vicopisano
Riprese aeree effettuate con drone esa naza di Adobbato Pasquale www.flycn.it in collaborazione con D-TEAM presso il castello di Vicopisano (PISA) di Proprietà della Famiglia Fehr che ringraziam...
Rocca del Brunelleschi - Vicopisano Pisa. Must See Sights italy - riprese aeree drone aereomodello
La rocca è composta da un mastio con i lati lunghi circa 15 metri e una torre angolare nel punto più alto dell'abitato, alta 31 metri; una muraglia collega il mastio con una delle torri delle...
Mercatino del Collezionismo, Vicopisano (PI) - Viaggi nel Verde
Mercatino del Collezionismo presso Vicopisano (PI). Servizio girato Domenica 08 Giugno 2014 e andato in onda su Teleregione Toscana all'interno di Viaggi nel Verde nella puntata del 11 Luglio...
Team Bike Vicopisano 3° ed ultima Parte
Ciclismo su strada Madonnina dei Monti 3° ed ultima Parte Sabato 04/04/2015.
MTB Campo dei Lupi - Via dei Mulini [Monti Pisani, Vicopisano]
Data: 19/10/2014 Località: Vicopisano (PI) Percorso: Discesa che porta da Campo dei Lupi a Via dei Mulini. Dotazione: 29" Full + GoXtreme Race Action Camera Con Fabio G. e Luigi C.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Pontedera Airfield is an abandoned military airfield in Italy, located within the town of Pontedera, in Tuscany in the administrative province of Pisa. It was an all-weather temporary field built by the XII Engineer Command using a graded earth compacted surface, with a prefabricated hessian (burlap) surfacing known as PHS. PHS was made of an asphalt-impregnated jute which was rolled out over the compacted surface over a square mesh track (SMT) grid of wire joined in 3-inch squares.
The Pontedera airport was an airport located in Pontedera, Italy. It was built south-west of the city centre in 1913.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Vicopisano.
- Santa Maria a Monte
- San Giuliano Terme
- Castelfranco di Sotto
- Casciana Terme
- Santa Croce sull'Arno
- Chiesina Uzzanese
- Orciano Pisano
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: