in Pesaro and Urbino of The Marches, Italy
- Rimini / Miramare - Federico Fellini International Airport (20 mi)
- Ancona / Falconara Airport (37 mi)
- Forlì Airport (43 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (44 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (44 mi)
- Ravenna Airport (49 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (72 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (87 mi)
- Rieti Airport (90 mi)
- Venezia / Tessera - Marco Polo Airport (124 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (133 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (134 mi)
- Treviso / Sant'Angelo Airport (135 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 0 mi)
- San Marino Historic Centre and Mount Titano (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Early Christian Monuments of Ravenna (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Ferrara, City of the Renaissance, and its Po Delta (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Aquafan (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Kart Legend (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Go-kart Pista Miramare (amusement park, (21 mi)
- Beach Village Riccione (amusement park, (20 mi)
- Perle d'Acqua Park (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Acquario Di Cattolica (zoo, (17 mi)
- San Marino Adventures (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Kart Misano World Circuit (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Indiana Golf (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Acquamania (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.726 and 12.636 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 43' 34" and E 12° 38' 10"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:17 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:49 am and 8:42 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Urbino
Urbino in Pesaro and Urbino (The Marches) with it's 5,858 habitants is located in Italy about 127 mi (or 204 km) north of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Urbino is now 08:17 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 13 airports close to Urbino, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Rimini / Miramare - Federico Fellini International Airport in a distance of 20 mi (or 33 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of Urbino in a distance of 0 mi (or 0 km), South-West. We encountered 10 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Fermignano, Montecalvo in Foglia, Acqualagna, Petriano and Auditore. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 84 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 69 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 8% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Saturday, 24th of July 2021
33°C (92 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 25th of July 2021
32°C (89 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 26th of July 2021
36°C (97 °F)
25°C (76 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hotel Mamiani & Ki-Spa
Urbino Resort Tenuta Santi Giacomo e Filippi
Piero della Francesca
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Urbino arte e storia
Estratto dal documentario: "Urbino - arte e storia" testi e regia di Stefano Roti. info: www.turismo.marche,it.
La corte e il Palazzo Ducale di Urbino
Federico edificò un palazzo, secondo la opinione di molti, il più bello che in tutta Italia si ritrovi; e d'ogni opportuna cosa sì ben lo fornì, che non un palazzo, ma una città in...
Visit Galleria Nazionale delle Marche - PALAZZO DUCALE di Urbino HD 1080p
"Discover the most famous, as well as the most hidden treasures of the Galleria Nazionale delle Marche, inside the majestic Palazzo Ducale: the ultimate beauty of Urbino, listed in the World...
Tenuta Santi Giacomo e Filippo - Urbino Resort
Nel cuore del Ducato storico di Urbino, nel Montefeltro, ai piedi della città ideale del Rinascimento, la Tenuta Santi Giacomo e Filippo vanta 360 ettari a coltivazione biologica all'interno...
Nutrimentum all'Accademia di Belle Arti di Urbino
Il progetto culturale "Nutrimentum. L'Arte alimenta l'uomo" viene presentato agli studenti dell'Accademia di Belle Arti di Urbino, che in esso sono coinvolti attraverso la mediazione dei docenti....
Fuorikorso Link Urbino e la corrida elettorale
Il 22 e il 23 ottobre BACIA ad occhi chiusi VOTA ad occhi aperti. Fuorikorso Link Urbino.
Urbino Palazzo Ducale e Duomo
Urbino Palazzo Ducale e Duomo - (per dormire a Urbino) www.bblascuola.it.
Vittorio Sgarbi: patto per la città di Urbino
Le 14 mosse di Sgarbi per rilanciare la città di Urbino. Firmato il protocollo tra il critico d'arte e il candidato Sindaco Maurizio Gambini.
Esame per cintura blu Jujitsu Pesaro Urbino 28 nov 2012
Esame per cintura arancione Jujitsu Pesaro Urbino Maestro Bruno Marra. Luogo: Palazzetto dello sport di Urbino Data: 28 novembre 2012.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Palazzo Ducale, Urbino
The Ducal Palace is a Renaissance building in the Italian city of Urbino in the Marche. One of the most important monuments in Italy, it is listed as UNESCO World Heritage Site.
Duchy of Urbino
The Duchy of Urbino was a sovereign state of northern Italy. The first lords of Urbino were the Montefeltro, who obtained the title of counts from Emperor Frederick II in 1213. The first Duke was Oddantonio, who received the title from Pope Eugene IV in 1443. The duchy's territories occupied approximately the northern part of the modern region of Marche: they were bordered by the Adriatic Sea at east, the Republic of Florence at west and by the Papal States southwards.
Orto Botanico "Pierina Scaramella"
The Orto Botanico "Pierina Scaramella" (2,200 m²), also known as the Orto Botanico dell'Università di Urbino, is a botanical garden maintained by the University of Urbino, and located at via Bramante, 28, Urbino, Marche, Italy. Entrance is free. The garden was established in 1806 by Giovanni De Brignole. It was organized into two major sections with trees at the higher elevation and rectangular flower beds below.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Urbino.
- Montecalvo in Foglia
- Isola del Piano
- Montefiore Conca
- Morciano di Romagna
- Sant'Angelo in Lizzola
- Mercatino Conca
- San Clemente
- Macerata Feltria
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Урбино, Urbino, Urbin, אורבינו, ウルビーノ, Urvinum Mataurense, Urbinu