in Pesaro and Urbino of The Marches, Italy
- Rimini / Miramare - Federico Fellini International Airport (10 mi)
- Forlì Airport (30 mi)
- Ravenna Airport (36 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (45 mi)
- Ancona / Falconara Airport (47 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (55 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (65 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (75 mi)
- Venezia / Tessera - Marco Polo Airport (112 mi)
- Treviso / Sant'Angelo Airport (122 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (145 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (145 mi)
- San Marino Historic Centre and Mount Titano (Unesco heritage, 4 mi)
- Historic Centre of Urbino (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Early Christian Monuments of Ravenna (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Ferrara, City of the Renaissance, and its Po Delta (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Fiabilandia (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Aquafan (amusement park, (9 mi)
- Kart Legend (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Go-kart Pista Miramare (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Beach Village Riccione (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Perle d'Acqua Park (amusement park, (11 mi)
- San Marino Adventures (amusement park, (5 mi)
- Kart Misano World Circuit (amusement park, (10 mi)
- Indiana Golf (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Acquamania (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.892 and 12.510 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 53' 31" and E 12° 30' 35"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:41 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:01 am and 8:30 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Sassofeltrio in Pesaro and Urbino (The Marches) with it's 134 residents is a town located in Italy about 138 mi (or 222 km) north of Rome, the country's capital place.
Time in Sassofeltrio is now 10:41 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports nearby Sassofeltrio, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Rimini / Miramare - Federico Fellini International Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is San Marino Historic Centre and Mount Titano in San marino at a distance of 4 mi (or 6 km). The closest in Italy is Historic Centre of Urbino in a distance of 13 mi (or 6 km), North-West. We collected 10 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mercatino Conca, Monte Giardino, Faetano, Montescudo and Monte Grimano Terme. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 30°C / 87 °F
|Morning Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Evening Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Night Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 26% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Wednesday, 4th of August 2021
31°C (87 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Broken clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 5th of August 2021
29°C (85 °F)
18°C (65 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 6th of August 2021
29°C (84 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hotel San Marino iDesign
Best Western Palace Hotel
Grand Hotel Primavera
Grand Hotel San Marino
Garden Village San Marino
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Il Pedibus per le scuole elementari nella Repubblica di San Marino
https://www.facebook.com/pedibus.sm I genitori della scuola elementare di Murata organizzano il Pedibus. Un pulmino di bambini formato da una corda, che "guidato" da genitori e nonni, accompagna.
Road ride Riccione - San Marino
Guided bike tour from Hotel Belvedere/Riccione to San Marino. Participants from Norway, UK, USA, Cananda and Australia. Guide Felice.
Eurosamchamp 2011 Republic of San Marino
Montaggio di molti fotogrammi scattati durante l'evento Old Timer organizzato da SAM301 , nei giorni 22- 26 giugno 2011, Le foto sono state scattate da me e dal mio amico Monari S. sono...
San Marino - Rimini, 24 ore in 1 minuto
Nell'era del Full HD, dei display Retina e delle TV 4K, ho rispolverato la mia preistorica webcam da 1,3 Mega Pixel per girare un piccolo video in stop motio...
Massimo Pazzaglini al giardino dei bricchi - Montescudo 20140907 213158
Massimo Pazzaglini al giardino dei bricchi - Montescudo.
Appartamento in Vendita da Privato - ugo foscolo 33, Montescudo
Vedi tutti i dettagli dell'annuncio su ClickCase.it: http://www.clickcase.it/ampio-e-luminoso-appartamento-montescudo-17249.html Descrizione annuncio: Da Privato. Appartamento a Trarivi,in...
Appartamento in Vendita da Privato - Via S. Felice 2, Montescudo
Vedi tutti i dettagli dell'annuncio su ClickCase.it: http://www.clickcase.it/montescudo-vendesi-appartamento-220000-montescudo-40027.html Descrizione annuncio: Da Privato. MONTESCUDO ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
San Marino, officially the Republic of San Marino and also known as the Most Serene Republic of San Marino (Italian: Serenissima Repubblica di San Marino), is an enclaved microstate surrounded by Italy, situated on the Italian Peninsula on the north-eastern side of the Apennine Mountains. Its size is just over 61 km with an estimated population of over 30,000. Its capital is the City of San Marino. San Marino has the smallest population of all the members of the Council of Europe.
Faetano is one of the 9 communes or "castelli" of San Marino. It has 1.132 inhabitants (conditions 2006) in an area of 7,75 km².
Montegiardino is one of the 9 communes or "castelli" of San Marino. It has 818 inhabitants (conditions 2006) in an area of 3.31 km². It is home to the University of the Republic of San Marino, the country's only university.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Sassofeltrio.
- Mercatino Conca
- Monte Giardino
- Monte Grimano Terme
- Monte Colombo
- San Marino
- Borgo Maggiore
- Poggio di Chiesanuova
- Montefiore Conca
- Monte Cerignone
- Macerata Feltria
- San Clemente
- Morciano di Romagna
- Montecalvo in Foglia
- Mercato Vecchio