in Provincia di Sondrio of Lombardy, Italy
- Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair (Unesco heritage, 13 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Unesco heritage, 36 mi)
- Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Crespi d'Adda (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Abbey of St Gall (Unesco heritage, 78 mi)
- City of Verona (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of Wies (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 46.483 and 10.283 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 46° 28' 59" and E 10° 16' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:32 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:44 am and 7:56 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-04-06 07:22:42
Isolaccia in Provincia di Sondrio (Lombardy) is a city in Italy about 336 mi (or 540 km) north of Rome, the country's capital city.
Local time in Isolaccia is now 09:32 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Isolaccia, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Samedan Airport in Switzerland in a distance of 19 mi (or 31 km). The closest airport in Italy is Bolzano Airport in a distance of 50 mi (or 31 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site is Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair in Switzerland at a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km). The closest in Italy is Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes in a distance of 21 mi (or 21 km), North-East. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Isolaccia, Cepina, Bormio, Valdisotto and San Nicolo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 9°C / 48 °F
|Morning Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Evening Temperature||4°C / 39 °F|
|Night Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1028 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 4% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 8th of April 2020
10°C (50 °F)
4°C (38 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Thursday, 9th of April 2020
10°C (50 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Friday, 10th of April 2020
12°C (54 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Grand Hotel Bagni Nuovi
Hotel Baita Clementi
Hotel Residence Santanton
Miramonti Park Hotel
Alpen Hotel Chalet - Valdidentro
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
buon ferragosto a tutti! dalle montagne dell'alta Valtellina tra Bormio, Livigno e S.Caterina!
Extremely extreme skiing
special qualified skiing cameramen were used to record some totally extreme skiing footage in the foothills of the i-talian alps.
Scapa, oseléto! - Li ósc' da Forba - PrimaveraInCanto2013
Scapa, oseléto! - B. De Marzi Li ósc' da Forba - www.lioscdaforba.it PrimaveraInCanto 2013 Chiesa di Isolaccia - Valdidentro (SO)
Bormio to Livigno over Foscagano Pass in an Audi TT RS Plus
Driving a portion of Top Gear's original "Greatest Driving Road in the World." Driven in an Audi TT RS Plus. Filmed in 1080p24 on a V.I.O. POV.HD camera.
Munt la Schera-Lombardia-Italia-wspomnienia-narty-luty2014
fragmenty ze stoków na śniegu w Lombardii-Północna Italia. Ten film powstał przy użyciu Edytora wideo YouTube (http://www.youtube.com/editor).
El Michelin - Li ósc' da Forba - PrimaveraInCanto2013
El Michelin - arm. I. Borinelli Li ósc' da Forba - www.lioscdaforba.it PrimaveraInCanto 2013 Chiesa di Isolaccia - Valdidentro (SO)
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Isolaccia.
Isolaccia, Isolaccia (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.