in Provincia di Brescia of Lombardy, Italy
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Unesco heritage, 20 mi)
- Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Crespi d'Adda (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- City of Verona (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- City of Vicenza and the Palladian Villas of the Veneto (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Mantua and Sabbioneta (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Breg Adventure Park (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 46.239 and 10.398 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 46° 14' 19" and E 10° 23' 53"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:20 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:14 am and 7:03 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-09-28 07:18:53
Delve into Vezza d'Oglio
Vezza d'Oglio in Provincia di Brescia (Lombardy) with it's 1,296 habitants is a city located in Italy about 318 mi (or 512 km) north of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Vezza d'Oglio is now 05:20 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports closer to Vezza d'Oglio, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest is airport we know is Samedan Airport in Switzerland in a distance of 32 mi (or 51 km). The closest airport in Italy is Trento / Mattarello Airport in a distance of 38 mi (or 51 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Rock Drawings in Valcamonica in a distance of 20 mi (or 32 km), South. We saw 1 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Incudine, Vione, Monno, Temu and Sonico. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 15°C / 59 °F
|Morning Temperature||8°C / 46 °F|
|Evening Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1008 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 79% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Tuesday, 29th of September 2020
18°C (65 °F)
10°C (51 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Wednesday, 30th of September 2020
19°C (66 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Overcast clouds, calm.
Thursday, 1st of October 2020
18°C (65 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Connessione totale, prima discesa dal Cimone delle Valli - Vezza d'Oglio (BS)
La Val Grande nell'Alta Valle Camonica è un ambiente unico per tanti aspetti con versanti magici ed incontaminati che gelosamente conservano canali selvaggi ad oggi poco esplorati. Il Cimone...
14° Caspolda al chiaro di luna, highlights - Vezza d'Oglio, Alta Valle Camonica
serata speciale alla 13° Caspolada al chiaro di luna, neve, amici e tanto divertimento! grazie a tutti! special night at the "14th Moonlight Caspolada", snow, friends and happy time! Thank...
Grande Guerra-Vezza d'Oglio Complesso trincerato Davenino
Terza linea di sbarramento italiana della Prima Guerra Mondiale a Vezza d'Oglio (BS). Queste trincee non vennero mai utilizzate per scopi offensivi. Queste postazioni vennero presidiate da...
la magia dell'alba... dal Cimone delle Valli (Cimù delle Ai), Vezza d'Oglio - Alpi Italy
a magic of dawn... from Cimone delle Valli, Vezza d'Oglio, Alps Italy.
sul sentiero a contatto con i cervi, che succede?- on the path in contact with a deer, what's up?
incontro ravvicinato con un cervo durante un'escursione mattutina in Val Grande (Vezza d'Oglio, Alta Valle Camonica), nel Parco Nazionale dello Stelvio... meet a deer during a morning hike...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Vezza d'Oglio.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Vezza, Веца д'Ольо, Vezza d'Oglio