in Nitra, Slovakia
- Sliač Airport (46 mi)
- Győr-Pér International Airport (49 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (51 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (54 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (55 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (67 mi)
- Žilina Airport (82 mi)
- Kunovice Airport (88 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (96 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (149 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (201 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 44 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Holy Trinity Column in Olomouc (Unesco heritage, 124 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.051 and 18.654 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 3' 2" and E 18° 39' 15"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:33 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:00 am and 8:42 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2020-07-13 07:21:27
Delve into Želiezovce
Želiezovce in Nitra with it's 7,522 habitants is a city located in Slovakia about 72 mi (or 115 km) east of Bratislava, the country's capital town.
Current time in Želiezovce is now 05:33 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Želiezovce, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Sliač Airport in a distance of 46 mi (or 74 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity in a distance of 31 mi (or 49 km), North. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Levice, Esztergom, Szob, Komarno and Zlate Moravce. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 21°C / 69 °F
|Morning Temperature||10°C / 51 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1023 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 14th of July 2020
21°C (70 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 15th of July 2020
23°C (73 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Thursday, 16th of July 2020
17°C (63 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Bozi and Toki are hanging out in Zeliezovce 2010
Some "cudny" people were hanging out in Zeliezovce. A little town right in the middle between Sturovo and Levice. Anyway - a big friendship between australian girl and slovak boy ;-)) P.S.:...
bratov brat live (keep it cool festival 2/1)
Bratov Brat. First show.Keep It Cool Festival, Želiezovce, 28-11-2009, Park klub - Amfiteater. www.keeitcool.sk.
Zselíz-motoros tali 2012
I created this video with the YouTube Video Editor (http://www.youtube.com/editor)
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Želiezovce.
- Zlate Moravce
- Banska Stiavnica
- Ziar nad Hronom
- Velky Krtis
- Banovce nad Bebravou
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Zseliz, Želiezovce, جيليزوفتسي, ژلیهزوتسه, Željezovce, Zselíz, Жельезовце, Жељезовце, 热列佐夫采