in Komárom-Esztergom, Hungary
- Győr-Pér International Airport (24 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (46 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (62 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (71 mi)
- Sliač Airport (78 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (81 mi)
- Sármellék International Airport (86 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (87 mi)
- Žilina Airport (110 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (170 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (180 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Early Christian Necropolis of Pécs (Sopianae) (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Gardens and Castle at Kroměříž (Unesco heritage, 122 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 129 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.653 and 18.318 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 39' 10" and E 18° 19' 6"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Forint - HUF
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:48 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Budapest
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:40 am and 6:34 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 2,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Hungary.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Hungary. Last Update: 2022-09-26 08:21:27
Tata in Komárom-Esztergom with it's 23,868 citizens is a town in Hungary about 35 mi (or 57 km) west of Budapest, the country's capital city.
Current time in Tata is now 06:48 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Budapest with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports near Tata, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Hungary is Győr-Pér International Airport in a distance of 24 mi (or 38 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Hungary is Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment in a distance of 26 mi (or 41 km), West. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tatabanya, Oroszlany, Komarom, Mor and Kisber. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 17°C / 62 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 51 °F|
|Evening Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Night Temperature||11°C / 51 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||7%|
|Air Pressure||1001 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 13 km/h (8 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Wednesday, 28th of September 2022
13°C (56 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Overcast clouds, gentle breeze.
Thursday, 29th of September 2022
15°C (59 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 30th of September 2022
19°C (66 °F)
12°C (54 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Kristaly Imperial Hotel
Gottwald Hotel Tata
Old Lake Golf
Kaloz Fregatt Hotel & Restaurant
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Tata -- Hungary - DJI Phantom, Flight with FPV, GoPro Hero 3 Black Edition
Videos made by DJI Phantom with First-Person-View (Fatshark), Go Pro Hero 3 Black Edition and the Pictures with a Canon EOS 400 D. Not far from Budapest, very nice destination... Die Videos...
Marci és a 12.D teljes kampányfilm (Eötvös-Tata, 2014)
A tatai Eötvös József Gimnázium 2014. évi diákkampány és királyválasztás kereteiben Nagy Marci és a 12.D kampányfilmje. Help us caption & translate this video! http://amara.org/v/FUeu/
Tata English Garden in Hungary / DJI Phantom 2 Gimbal H3-3D & GoPro Hero 3 + Bl. Ed. - FPV
Tata English Garden in Hungary / DJI Phantom 2 Gimbal H3-3D & GoPro Hero 3 + Bl. Ed. - FPV Videos made by DJI Phantom 2 with Gimbal / Zenmuse H3 -- 3D & FPV Monitor Black Pearl and a GoPro.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Castle - it had been built since the end of 1300s, today it is one of the jewels of Tata. Its blooming can be dated to the reign of Zsigmond Luxemburg and Mátyás Hunyadi as the summer resort of the king. The walls of the castle reflect the marks of romantic style which is due to the Esterházy family used to live here. The building at the shore of Old Lake is a beautiful sight still today.
Lake Öreg is a lake of Hungary.
These districts belong to Tata.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Tata.
Remeteség: M1 − 64,9 km − pihenő [országhatár felé, Remeteség (source)
Tata › East, Tata (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Ágostyán, Tatatóváros, Tata, تاتا, טטה, タタ, 터터, Тата, 陶陶