in Komárom-Esztergom, Hungary
- Győr-Pér International Airport (25 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (44 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (70 mi)
- Sármellék International Airport (77 mi)
- Piešťany Airport (82 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (88 mi)
- Sliač Airport (88 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (92 mi)
- Pécs-Pogány Airport (103 mi)
- Zagreb Airport (161 mi)
- Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Budapest, including the Banks of the Danube, the Buda Castle Quarter and Andrássy Avenue (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Fertö / Neusiedlersee Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Early Christian Necropolis of Pécs (Sopianae) (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Lednice-Valtice Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 114 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 116 mi)
- Tugendhat Villa in Brno (Unesco heritage, 142 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.487 and 18.312 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 29' 12" and E 18° 18' 44"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Forint - HUF
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:32 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Budapest
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:04 am and 7:30 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Hungary.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Hungary. Last Update: 2021-04-11 08:33:56
Delve into Oroszlány
Oroszlány in Komárom-Esztergom with it's 20,271 habitants is a town located in Hungary about 34 mi (or 55 km) west of Budapest, the country's capital town.
Time in Oroszlány is now 09:32 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Budapest with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Oroszlány, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Hungary is Győr-Pér International Airport in a distance of 25 mi (or 40 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Hungary is Millenary Benedictine Abbey of Pannonhalma and its Natural Environment in a distance of 25 mi (or 40 km), West. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Tatabanya, Mor, Tata, Kisber and Szekesfehervar. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 16°C / 60 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Evening Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Night Temperature||9°C / 48 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 12 km/h (7 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 96% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Monday, 12th of April 2021
18°C (64 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, scattered clouds.
Tuesday, 13th of April 2021
3°C (37 °F)
1°C (34 °F)
Rain and snow, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 14th of April 2021
5°C (41 °F)
3°C (37 °F)
Rain and snow, fresh breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Sunday Freerunning - Oroszlány
Üdvözletem. Ez csak 1 kis videó, ráadásul csak telefonnal lett felvéve, ezért itt-ott szaggathat. Kérlek, az oltogatós hozzáaszólásokat hagyjátok meg másnak. Építő kritikát...
TRAPPER BAND koncert Oroszlány
A felvétel a Trapper Band oroszlányi koncertjén készült 2013 június 15.-én.
Critical Mass Oroszlany - 2011 - az automentes napon
2011. szept. 22. Critical Mass Oroszlany, a nemzetkozi automentes napon.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Oroszlány (archaic form of oroszlán, means lion; German: Ohreslahn) is a city in Hungary, Komárom-Esztergom county, Central Transdanubia region, located on the North-West flanks of the Vértes Mountains. It has a population of 20.487. The main tourist attraction of the town is the 18th century Camaldolese monastery of Majk.
These districts belong to Oroszlány.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Oroszlány.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: