in Provincia di Livorno of Tuscany, Italy
- Marina Di Campo Airport (18 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (30 mi)
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (43 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (53 mi)
- Bastia-Poretta Airport (59 mi)
- Lucca / Tassignano Airport (62 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (70 mi)
- Massa Cinquale Airport (76 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (117 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (118 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (131 mi)
- Genova / Sestri Cristoforo Colombo Airport (133 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Piazza del Duomo, Pisa (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Portovenere, Cinque Terre, and the Islands (Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto) (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Cathedral, Torre Civica and Piazza Grande, Modena (Unesco heritage, 121 mi)
- Parco Giochi-Faunistico Elbaland-Family (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Acqua Village (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Cavallino Matto (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Aquarium Mondo Marino (zoo, (17 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.926 and 10.526 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 55' 31" and E 10° 31' 33"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:15 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:11 am and 8:36 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Piombino in Provincia di Livorno (Tuscany) with it's 30,103 citizens is a place in Italy about 124 mi (or 199 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital city.
Current time in Piombino is now 09:15 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports near Piombino, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Marina Di Campo Airport in a distance of 18 mi (or 30 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of San Gimignano in a distance of 46 mi (or 73 km), North-East. We encountered 4 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Rio Marina, Campiglia Marittima, San Vincenzo, Rio nell'Elba and Porto Azzurro. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 75 °F
|Morning Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 76 °F|
|Night Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 5% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 4th of August 2021
24°C (75 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Thursday, 5th of August 2021
24°C (75 °F)
24°C (75 °F)
Light rain, fresh breeze, scattered clouds.
Friday, 6th of August 2021
23°C (74 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Poggio all'Agnello Country & Beach Residential Resort
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
piscina di piombino aqua zumba
DA PIOMBINO CON FURORE ....SI CHIUDE LA SERATA SOTTO LE STELLE CON UN' "AQUA" ZUMBA!! B R A V I A T U T T I ! ! !
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Piombino Airfield is an abandoned World War II military airfield in Italy, which is located approximately 3 km north of Piombino (Provincia di Livorno,Tuscany); about 200 km northwest of Rome. It was an all-weather temporary field built by the United States Army Air Force XII Engineer Command using a graded earth compacted surface, with a prefabricated hessian (burlap) surfacing known as PHS.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Piombino.
- Rio Marina
- Campiglia Marittima
- San Vincenzo
- Rio nell'Elba
- Porto Azzurro
- Castagneto Carducci
- Monteverdi Marittimo
- Marina di Campo
- Marciana Marina
- Casale Marittimo
- Castiglione della Pescaia
- Massa Marittima
- Monterotondo Marittimo
- Castelnuovo di Val di Cecina
- Rosignano Marittimo
- Castellina Marittima
Cotone: Piombino − Porticciolo, Cotone (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Piombino, ピオンビーノ, Пьомбино