in Province of Pisa of Tuscany, Italy
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (24 mi)
- Lucca / Tassignano Airport (32 mi)
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (34 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (43 mi)
- Marina Di Campo Airport (45 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (48 mi)
- Massa Cinquale Airport (49 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (63 mi)
- Bologna / Borgo Panigale Airport (88 mi)
- Genova / Sestri Cristoforo Colombo Airport (114 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (137 mi)
- Verona / Villafranca Airport (141 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Piazza del Duomo, Pisa (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 49 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Portovenere, Cinque Terre, and the Islands (Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto) (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Cathedral, Torre Civica and Piazza Grande, Modena (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Ferrara, City of the Renaissance, and its Po Delta (Unesco heritage, 114 mi)
- Acquario di Livorno (zoo, (19 mi)
- Cavallino Matto (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Pista del mare (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Acqua Village Cecina (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Parcogallorose (amusement park, (6 mi)
- Sunlight Park (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.364 and 10.598 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 21' 51" and E 10° 35' 52"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:51 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:38 am and 8:52 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-06-02 07:23:05
Riparbella in Province of Pisa (Tuscany) with it's 834 citizens is a city in Italy about 141 mi (or 226 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital city.
Local time in Riparbella is now 10:51 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports in the vicinity of Riparbella, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport in a distance of 24 mi (or 39 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Historic Centre of San Gimignano in a distance of 23 mi (or 38 km), East. We discovered 6 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Montescudaio, Castellina Marittima, Guardistallo, Casale Marittimo and Bibbona. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 79 °F
|Morning Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 89% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Wednesday, 3rd of June 2020
22°C (71 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 4th of June 2020
22°C (72 °F)
19°C (65 °F)
Moderate rain, fresh breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 5th of June 2020
21°C (69 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, scattered clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hotel Fattoria Belvedere
Antico Borgo San Martino
Il Poggetto Hotel
Borgo di Pomaia
La Cecinella Holiday village
Hotel Il Ponte
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Wine Tour in Tuscany: Tasting the white wine at Caiarossa in Maremma
http://www.BKWineTours.com *Come on a Wine & Food Tour with BKWine* --- We taste the white wine at the winery Caiarossa, Val di Cecina, Tuscany. It is an unusual blend of viognier and chardonnay ...
Wine Tour in Tuscany: Vineyards and winery at Caiarossa in Maremma
http://www.BKWineTours.com *Come on a Wine & Food Tour with BKWine* --- The Caiarossa winery in Val di Cecina, Tuscany, a recent project created by Eric Albada Jelgersma, a Dutch businessman.
Wine Tour in Tuscany: Cabernet Sauvignon in the vineyard at Caiarossa in Maremma
http://www.BKWineTours.com *Come on a Wine & Food Tour with BKWine* --- In the vineyard at the winery Caiarossa, Val di Cecina, Tuscany: Cabernet sauvignon has been planted in the vineyard...
Wine Tour in Tuscany: View of the vineyards at Caiarossa in Maremma
http://www.BKWineTours.com *Come on a Wine & Food Tour with BKWine* --- This is the vineyard that is just outside the winery at Caiarossa, Val di Cecina, Tuscany. It is a relatively young vineyard....
RIFUGIO DELLE POIANE - ELEONORA E LA PICCOLA RONDINE ZEN
Con le sue amorevoli cure Eleonora accudisce e nutre la piccola rondine Zen. Ne un secondo prima ne un secondo dopo la piccola rondine è caduta dal suo nido e in quel preciso istante Eleonora...
3° Slalom Castellina Marittima 2013 [HD]
Classifica finale: 1- Perini (Radical Protosport) 2- Villani (Osella PA9) 3- "Piedone 27" (Formula Gloria B5M) 4- Tronconi (Elia Aurio) 5- Iani (Renault Clio Williams) 6- Palagi (Fiat 500 Gulli)...
Spifferi - visita spettacolo alla centrale eolica Monte Vitalba - promo
Spifferi nasce dalla voglia di coniugare il teatro ai temi ambientali. Spifferi è una performance spettacolare che illustra, in loco, la Centrale Eolica e il suo funzionamento. da un'idea...
Film vakantie aug 2014 Sarteano youtube
Vakantie augustus 2014 Zuid Toscane, Sarteano, camping Parco delle Piscine.
A David Schinasi documentary: A Tuscan Journey
Daniel Schinasi Italian Jewish artist painter working in his Tuscan studio during the preparation of the: " The Cobbler Jewish Stethel Family ".
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Riparbella.
- Castellina Marittima
- Casale Marittimo
- Santa Luce
- Rosignano Marittimo
- Montecatini Val di Cecina
- Orciano Pisano
- Casciana Terme
- Castagneto Carducci
- Monteverdi Marittimo
- Monterotondo Marittimo
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: