Stazione di Monte Antico
in Provincia di Grosseto of Tuscany, Italy
- Siena / Ampugnano Airport (20 mi)
- Grosseto Airport (21 mi)
- Arezzo Airport (41 mi)
- Firenze / Peretola Airport (58 mi)
- Marina Di Campo Airport (59 mi)
- Perugia / San Egidio Airport (59 mi)
- Pisa / San Giusto - Galileo Galilei International Airport (69 mi)
- Lucca / Tassignano Airport (70 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (93 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (103 mi)
- Val d'Orcia (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Pienza (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Historic Centre of Siena (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Historic Centre of San Gimignano (Unesco heritage, 37 mi)
- Historic Centre of Florence (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Medici Villas and Gardens in Tuscany (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Assisi, the Basilica of San Francesco and Other Franciscan Sites (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Piazza del Duomo, Pisa (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Etruscan Necropolises of Cerveteri and Tarquinia (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- San Marino Historic Centre and Mount Titano (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 42.983 and 11.363 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 42° 58' 57" and E 11° 21' 46"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:52 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:49 am and 7:44 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-04-04 07:21:27
Explore Stazione di Monte Antico
Stazione di Monte Antico in Provincia di Grosseto (Tuscany) with it's 20 inhabitants is a city in Italy about 95 mi (or 154 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Stazione di Monte Antico is now 08:52 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Stazione di Monte Antico, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Siena / Ampugnano Airport in a distance of 20 mi (or 32 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Val d'Orcia in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), North-East. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Civitella Marittima, Cinigiano, Campagnatico, Montalcino and Murlo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 18°C / 65 °F
|Morning Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Evening Temperature||11°C / 51 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 44 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1019 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 5th of April 2020
15°C (59 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 6th of April 2020
17°C (62 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 7th of April 2020
17°C (63 °F)
7°C (44 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Castello Banfi Il Borgo
Castel Porrona Relais & Spa
FORESTERIA PODERE BRIZIO - MONTALCINO
Antico Casale l'Impostino
Rifugio da Giulia
Fattoria Nuova Pievanella
Locanda Nel Cassero
Castello Di Vicarello
Poggio alla Rocca
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
La cimatura della vite a Sanlorenzo
Video della cimatura delle viti di sangiovese a Sanlorenzo destinate alla produzione di Brunello di Montalcino e Rosso di Montalcino, con la spiegazione dell'agronomo Massimo Achilli.
Selezione dei grappoli
2 settembre 2010 Seconda selezione dei grappoli sui vigneti di sangiovese da cui viene prodotto Brunello di Montalcino.
44° Festa dell'Uva a Cinigiano, Sfilata dei Carri Allegorici, Parte II
SECONDA PARTE - Spulciando negli archivi della festa e fidando nella memoria di tutti non si ricorda un'edizione della Festa dell'uva così bagnata. Nel caso attuale la decisione, visto...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Monte Antico is a village in Tuscany, central Italy, administratively a frazione of the comune of Civitella Paganico, province of Grosseto, in the area of the Ombrone Valley. At the time of the 2001 census its population amounted to 33. Monte Antico is about 35 km from Grosseto and 18 km from Civitella Marittima, and it is situated where river Ombrone and river Orcia meet. It is easily reached from the Grosseto-Siena railway thanks to its own station.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Stazione di Monte Antico.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: