in Outaouais of Québec, Canada
- La Macaza / Mont-Tremblant International Inc Airport (61 mi)
- Petawawa Airport (75 mi)
- Pembroke Airport (76 mi)
- Ottawa / Gatineau Airport (77 mi)
- Ottawa / Rockcliffe Seaplane Base (80 mi)
- Ottawa / Rockcliffe Airport (80 mi)
- Ottawa / Carp Airport (88 mi)
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport (89 mi)
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (135 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 46.586 and -76.042 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 46° 35' 8" and W -76° 2' 30"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - CAD
- Spoken languages:
- English, French, Inuktitut
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:26 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:09 am and 8:05 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.350 and 115.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Flinders Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Chute-Rouge
Chute-Rouge in Outaouais (Québec) is located in Canada about 83 mi (or 133 km) north of Ottawa, the country's capital town.
Current time in Chute-Rouge is now 02:26 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named America / Toronto with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 9 airports close to Chute-Rouge, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Canada is La Macaza / Mont-Tremblant International Inc Airport in a distance of 61 mi (or 99 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ottawa, Saint-Colomban, Saint-Polycarpe, Canton and Malone. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 78 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 60 °F|
|Evening Temperature||19°C / 67 °F|
|Night Temperature||13°C / 56 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017.1 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (3 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 20th of August 2019
27°C (80 °F)
16°C (62 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 21st of August 2019
21°C (69 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Thursday, 22nd of August 2019
18°C (65 °F)
8°C (46 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Rolland-Germain Ecological Reserve
Rolland-Germain Ecological Reserve is an ecological reserve in Quebec, Canada. It was established on June 19, 1991.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Chute-Rouge.
- Saint-Philippe-de-La Prairie
- North Hero
- Saint Albans
- Lake Pleasant
- Middlebury (village)