in Outaouais of Québec, Canada
- La Macaza / Mont-Tremblant International Inc Airport (49 mi)
- Ottawa / Gatineau Airport (63 mi)
- Ottawa / Rockcliffe Seaplane Base (66 mi)
- Ottawa / Rockcliffe Airport (66 mi)
- Ottawa Macdonald-Cartier International Airport (76 mi)
- Ottawa / Carp Airport (76 mi)
- Pembroke Airport (78 mi)
- Smiths Falls-Montague (Russ Beach) Airport (101 mi)
- Montreal / Pierre Elliott Trudeau International Airport (119 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 46.412 and -75.816 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 46° 24' 42" and W -75° 48' 57"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - CAD
- Spoken languages:
- English, French, Inuktitut
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:18 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: America/Toronto
- UTC/GMT offset: -5 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:33 am and 8:45 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -34.350 and 115.167 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Flinders Bay
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Ferme-Joseph
Ferme-Joseph in Outaouais (Québec) is located in Canada about 69 mi (or 112 km) north of Ottawa, the country's capital town.
Current time in Ferme-Joseph is now 10:18 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named America / Toronto with an UTC offset of -4 hours. We know of 9 airports close to Ferme-Joseph, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Canada is La Macaza / Mont-Tremblant International Inc Airport in a distance of 49 mi (or 79 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There is one Unesco world heritage site nearby. It's Rideau Canal in a distance of 124 mi (or 200 km), South-East. Also, if you like playing golf, there are some options within driving distance.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ottawa, Saint-Colomban, Saint-Polycarpe, Canton and Malone. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info. Let's start with some photos from the area.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 23°C / 73 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Evening Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Night Temperature||10°C / 49 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011.6 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Tuesday, 23rd of July 2019
22°C (72 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Wednesday, 24th of July 2019
26°C (80 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 25th of July 2019
29°C (83 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Louis-Zéphirin-Rousseau Ecological Reserve
Louis-Zéphirin-Rousseau Ecological Reserve is an ecological reserve in Quebec, Canada. It was established on May 4, 1988.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ferme-Joseph.
- Saint-Philippe-de-La Prairie
- North Hero
- Saint Albans
- Lake Pleasant
- Middlebury (village)
- Hyde Park