in Ciudad Real of Castille-La Mancha, Spain
- Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe (Unesco heritage, 16 mi)
- Historic City of Toledo (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Old Town of Cáceres (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Archaeological Ensemble of Mérida (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Heritage of Mercury. Almadén and Idrija (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Historic Centre of Évora (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Monastery and Site of the Escurial, Madrid (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Prehistoric Rock Art Sites in the Côa Valley and Siega Verde (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Historic Centre of Cordoba (Unesco heritage, 119 mi)
- Old Town of Segovia and its Aqueduct (Unesco heritage, 125 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 39.226 and -4.591 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 39° 13' 32" and W -4° 35' 28"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:19 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:56 am and 9:48 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -39.233 and 175.400 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2020-07-02 07:21:21
Navalpino in Ciudad Real (Castille-La Mancha) with it's 264 inhabitants is located in Spain about 95 mi (or 153 km) south-west of Madrid, the country's capital.
Local time in Navalpino is now 05:19 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports in the wider vicinity of Navalpino, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Spain is Guadalupe Airport in a distance of 33 mi (or 54 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe in a distance of 16 mi (or 26 km), North.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Fontanarejo, Alcoba, Puebla de Don Rodrigo, Villarta de los Montes and Navas de Estena. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 31°C / 87 °F
|Morning Temperature||30°C / 86 °F|
|Evening Temperature||30°C / 87 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1017 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 3rd of July 2020
30°C (86 °F)
23°C (73 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 4th of July 2020
33°C (92 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Sunday, 5th of July 2020
36°C (97 °F)
27°C (80 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Hotel Rural los Baños de Villanarejo
Hoteles y hostales en Navalpino, Ciudad Real: Hotel Rural los Baños de Villanarejo Más información del local en: http://www.brujulea.net/i?as=verficha&local=KBVC78LY372T.
La Posada del Corralón
La Posada del Corralón es un hotel rural con encanto enclavado en pleno corazón del Parque Nacional de Cabañeros. Ideal para pasar unos días de descanso y conocer este maravilloso entorno...
PonytailWKE | Speedpainting de Ciervo hecho por puntos | Trabajo de Téc.Grafico-Plásticas
Me aburría una larga tarde de invierno y...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Navalpino is a municipality in Ciudad Real, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. It has a population of 294.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Navalpino.
- Puebla de Don Rodrigo
- Villarta de los Montes
- Navas de Estena
- Fuenlabrada de los Montes
- Valdemanco del Esteras
- Herrera del Duque
- Espinoso del Rey
- Sevilleja de la Jara
- Torrecilla de la Jara
- San Martin de Montalban
- Alcolea de Calatrava
- Villarejo de Montalban
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: