Navalmedio de Morales
in Ciudad Real of Castille-La Mancha, Spain
- Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Archaeological Ensemble of Mérida (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Old Town of Cáceres (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Heritage of Mercury. Almadén and Idrija (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Historic City of Toledo (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Historic Centre of Évora (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Historic Centre of Cordoba (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Cathedral, Alcázar and Archivo de Indias in Seville (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 38.849 and -4.534 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 38° 50' 57" and W -4° 32' 2"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:00 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:52 am and 9:41 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -38.850 and 175.467 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2020-06-07 07:21:47
Delve into Navalmedio de Morales
Navalmedio de Morales in Ciudad Real (Castille-La Mancha) is located in Spain about 117 mi (or 188 km) south of Madrid, the country's capital town.
Current time in Navalmedio de Morales is now 11:00 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports close to Navalmedio de Morales, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Spain is Ciudad Real Central Airport in a distance of 30 mi (or 49 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe in a distance of 42 mi (or 68 km), North.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Saceruela, Abenojar, Cabezarados, Puebla de Don Rodrigo and Brazatortas. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 22°C / 72 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 71 °F|
|Night Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 10 km/h (6 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 25% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Monday, 8th of June 2020
21°C (69 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Tuesday, 9th of June 2020
23°C (73 °F)
15°C (59 °F)
Scattered clouds, calm.
Wednesday, 10th of June 2020
25°C (77 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Meteor or comet over Spain feb 5 2013
Finally going through files. Didn't appear to be plane but Idk.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Navalmedio de Morales.
- Puebla de Don Rodrigo
- Valdemanco del Esteras
- Almodovar del Campo
- Villamayor de Calatrava
- Alcolea de Calatrava
- Santa Eufemia
- Villarta de los Montes
- Corral de Calatrava
- Hinojosas de Calatrava
- Argamasilla de Calatrava