in Ciudad Real of Castille-La Mancha, Spain
- Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Historic City of Toledo (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Old Town of Cáceres (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Archaeological Ensemble of Mérida (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Heritage of Mercury. Almadén and Idrija (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Historic Centre of Évora (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Monastery and Site of the Escurial, Madrid (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Prehistoric Rock Art Sites in the Côa Valley and Siega Verde (Unesco heritage, 111 mi)
- Historic Centre of Cordoba (Unesco heritage, 116 mi)
- Old Town of Ávila with its Extra-Muros Churches (Unesco heritage, 118 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 39.220 and -4.518 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 39° 13' 12" and W -4° 31' 3"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:05 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:04 am and 9:43 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -39.201 and 175.539 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Whakapapa Village
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2020-07-15 07:21:05
Fontanarejo in Ciudad Real (Castille-La Mancha) with it's 291 citizens is a place in Spain about 93 mi (or 150 km) south-west of Madrid, the country's capital city.
Current time in Fontanarejo is now 09:05 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports near Fontanarejo, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Spain is Guadalupe Airport in a distance of 37 mi (or 60 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe in a distance of 18 mi (or 29 km), North-West.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Alcoba, Navalpino, Puebla de Don Rodrigo, Navas de Estena and Villarta de los Montes. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 29°C / 84 °F
|Morning Temperature||27°C / 81 °F|
|Evening Temperature||32°C / 90 °F|
|Night Temperature||25°C / 77 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (2 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 9% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 16th of July 2020
33°C (91 °F)
26°C (78 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Friday, 17th of July 2020
34°C (94 °F)
24°C (76 °F)
Few clouds, calm.
Saturday, 18th of July 2020
34°C (93 °F)
26°C (79 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Hotel Rural los Baños de Villanarejo
Hoteles y hostales en Navalpino, Ciudad Real: Hotel Rural los Baños de Villanarejo Más información del local en: http://www.brujulea.net/i?as=verficha&local=KBVC78LY372T.
La Posada del Corralón
La Posada del Corralón es un hotel rural con encanto enclavado en pleno corazón del Parque Nacional de Cabañeros. Ideal para pasar unos días de descanso y conocer este maravilloso entorno...
PonytailWKE | Speedpainting de Ciervo hecho por puntos | Trabajo de Téc.Grafico-Plásticas
Me aburría una larga tarde de invierno y...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Alcoba is a municipality in Ciudad Real, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. It has a population of 753.
Fontanarejo is a municipality in Ciudad Real, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. It has a population of 348.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Fontanarejo.
- Puebla de Don Rodrigo
- Navas de Estena
- Villarta de los Montes
- Valdemanco del Esteras
- Fuenlabrada de los Montes
- Alcolea de Calatrava
- San Martin de Montalban
- Espinoso del Rey
- Herrera del Duque
- Torrecilla de la Jara
- Villarejo de Montalban
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: