in Metropolitan City of Milan of Lombardy, Italy
- Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with “The Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci (Unesco heritage, 11 mi)
- Crespi d'Adda (Unesco heritage, 18 mi)
- Monte San Giorgio (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Rock Drawings in Valcamonica (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Genoa: Le Strade Nuove and the system of the Palazzi dei Rolli (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Mantua and Sabbioneta (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Portovenere, Cinque Terre, and the Islands (Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto) (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Minitalia-Leolandia (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Acquario Civico (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Acquaworld (amusement park, (15 mi)
- Oplà Village (amusement park, (20 mi)
- Parco della Preistoria (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Aqvasport Giussano (amusement park, (24 mi)
- Kartodromo Orobico (amusement park, (25 mi)
- Dromokart Romano Banco (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Oplà Acquabeach Village (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.366 and 9.339 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 21' 58" and E 9° 20' 21"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:36 AM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:34 am and 9:08 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-06-07 07:21:47
Explore Quartiere Sarmazzano
Quartiere Sarmazzano in Metropolitan City of Milan (Lombardy) with it's 902 inhabitants is a city in Italy about 288 mi (or 463 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Quartiere Sarmazzano is now 10:36 AM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports in the vicinity of Quartiere Sarmazzano, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Linate Airport in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with “The Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci in a distance of 11 mi (or 17 km), North-West. We found 9 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Vizzolo Predabissi, Colturano, Melegnano, Dresano and Sordio. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 17°C / 63 °F
|Morning Temperature||17°C / 63 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||25%|
|Air Pressure||1006 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 96% of sky|
|General Conditions||Heavy intensity rain|
Monday, 8th of June 2020
22°C (72 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, broken clouds.
Tuesday, 9th of June 2020
22°C (71 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Moderate rain, calm, overcast clouds.
Wednesday, 10th of June 2020
22°C (71 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Moderate rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Holiday Inn MILAN - LINATE AIRPORT
Atahotel The One
ibis Styles Milano Melegnano
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
New Energy Melegnano Flash Mob 2014
Flash Mob registrato il 17/04/2014 alla festa del perdono di Melegnano. Grazie a tutti e a chi ha contribuito a rendere Energy anche quella giornata.
Festa del Perdono con Secondamanina Melegnano
Festa del Perdono 2 Aprile 2015 con Secondamanina Melegnano Via Marconi 44 - Melegnano (MI) 02.98695199 firstname.lastname@example.org www.secondamanina.it/melegnano Fb ...
LEGA NORD sezione di Melegnano - Campagna Elettorale per Maroni Presidente
Campagna Elettorale per Maroni Presidente - gennaio - marzo 2013 della LEGA NORD sezione di Melegnano.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Melegnano railway station
Melegnano is a railway station in Italy. Located on the Milan–Bologna railway, it serves the town of Melegnano.
San Zenone al Lambro railway station
San Zenone al Lambro is a railway station in Italy. Located on the Milan–Bologna railway, it serves the municipality of San Zenone al Lambro.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Quartiere Sarmazzano.
- Vizzolo Predabissi
- Cerro al Lambro
- San Zenone al Lambro
- San Giuliano Milanese
- Casaletto Lodigiano
- Salerano sul Lambro
- San Donato Milanese
- Cervignano d'Adda
- Caselle Lurani
- Torrevecchia Pia
- Lodi Vecchio
- Zelo Buon Persico
- Valera Fratta
Melegnano: A1, Melegnano (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: