in Upper Bavaria of Bavaria, Germany
- Oberpfaffenhofen Airport (10 mi)
- Fürstenfeldbruck Airport (17 mi)
- Munich International Airport (29 mi)
- Augsburg Airport (39 mi)
- Ingolstadt Manching Airport (50 mi)
- Innsbruck Airport (51 mi)
- Memmingen Allgau Airport (56 mi)
- Straubing Airport (79 mi)
- Nuremberg Airport (106 mi)
- Stuttgart Airport (113 mi)
- Treviso / Sant'Angelo Airport (166 mi)
- Venezia / Tessera - Marco Polo Airport (177 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of Wies (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Salzburg (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Old town of Regensburg with Stadtamhof (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- The Dolomites (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 128 mi)
- Hellabrunn Zoo (zoo, (9 mi)
- SEA LIFE München (zoo, (13 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.991 and 11.457 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 59' 27" and E 11° 27' 25"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:42 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Berlin
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:15 am and 8:20 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Germany.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Germany. Last Update: 2022-08-19 08:02:13
Delve into Hohenschäftlarn
Hohenschäftlarn in Upper Bavaria (Bavaria) is a town located in Germany about 325 mi (or 523 km) south of Berlin, the country's capital town.
Time in Hohenschäftlarn is now 10:42 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Berlin with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 12 airports closer to Hohenschäftlarn, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Germany is Oberpfaffenhofen Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 16 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Germany is Pilgrimage Church of Wies in a distance of 34 mi (or 54 km), South-West. We saw 2 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Schaftlarn, Baierbrunn, Icking, Strasslach-Dingharting and Grunwald. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 19°C / 66 °F
|Morning Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||41%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Heavy intensity rain|
Saturday, 20th of August 2022
18°C (65 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 21st of August 2022
24°C (75 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 22nd of August 2022
24°C (75 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Das Gasthaus zur Post -- echte bayerische Küche in Baierbrunn bei München
Gasthaus zur Post -- echte bayerische Küche! http://www.muenchen.lokaltipps.de/gasthaus-zur-post-inh-claudia-hoelzl_bevdfo Im Großraum München, in dem es bekanntlich vieles, aber keinen...
Führerstandsmitfahrt S-Bahn München (Hohenschäftlarn - Baierbrunn)
Führerstandsmitfahrt von Hohenschäftlarn nach Baierbrunn.
Führerstandsmitfahrt S-Bahn München (Baierbrunn - Buchenhain)
Führerstandsmitfahrt von Baierbrunn nach Buchenhain.
Hohenschäftlarn - Ebenhausen-Schäftlarn
Führerstandsmitfahrt von Hohenschäftlarn nach Ebenhausen-Schäftlarn.
Colorful river @ Georgenstein/Isar/Munich/Bavaria
A first aerial video for demonstration / ein erstes Demovideo Shots taken near Munich/Germany October 2013. Tarot T810 Hexacopter, DJI Wookong M, SONY NEX 5, 3-axis brushless gimbal. Still...
Floesserwallfahrt auf der Isar von Wolfratshausen nach München
Rafting Pilgrimage on the river Isar in Bavaria (Germany)
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Schäftlarn Abbey (Kloster Schäftlarn) is a Benedictine monastery on the Isar in Schäftlarn, south of Munich in Bavaria, Germany.
Ebenhausen-Schäftlarn station is a station on the Isar Valley Railway from Munich to Bichl in the German state of Bavaria. Since 1981, it has been a station of the Munich S-Bahn. The station building is registered as a historic building on the List of Bavarian Monuments.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Hohenschäftlarn.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: