in Upper Bavaria of Bavaria, Germany
- Oberpfaffenhofen Airport (13 mi)
- Fürstenfeldbruck Airport (21 mi)
- Munich International Airport (31 mi)
- Augsburg Airport (42 mi)
- Innsbruck Airport (48 mi)
- Ingolstadt Manching Airport (53 mi)
- Memmingen Allgau Airport (58 mi)
- Straubing Airport (81 mi)
- Nuremberg Airport (109 mi)
- Stuttgart Airport (116 mi)
- Treviso / Sant'Angelo Airport (163 mi)
- Venezia / Tessera - Marco Polo Airport (174 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of Wies (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Historic Centre of the City of Salzburg (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Old town of Regensburg with Stadtamhof (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- The Dolomites (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Benedictine Convent of St John at Müstair (Unesco heritage, 104 mi)
- Rhaetian Railway in the Albula / Bernina Landscapes (Unesco heritage, 127 mi)
- Hellabrunn Zoo (zoo, (10 mi)
- SEA LIFE München (zoo, (16 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 47.952 and 11.497 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 47° 57' 6" and E 11° 29' 50"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:12 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Berlin
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:40 am and 4:24 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Germany.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Germany. Last Update: 2023-11-29 08:14:52
Deining in Upper Bavaria (Bavaria) is a city in Germany about 327 mi (or 526 km) south of Berlin, the country's capital city.
Local time in Deining is now 05:12 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Berlin with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 12 airports in the vicinity of Deining, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Germany is Oberpfaffenhofen Airport in a distance of 13 mi (or 22 km), North-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Germany is Pilgrimage Church of Wies in a distance of 33 mi (or 54 km), South-West. We discovered 2 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Egling, Strasslach-Dingharting, Schaftlarn, Icking and Baierbrunn. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: -0°C / 31 °F
|Morning Temperature||-3°C / 26 °F|
|Evening Temperature||-4°C / 26 °F|
|Night Temperature||-6°C / 22 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 44% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light snow|
Thursday, 30th of November 2023
-1°C (29 °F)
2°C (36 °F)
Rain and snow, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 1st of December 2023
0°C (32 °F)
-1°C (30 °F)
Rain and snow, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 2nd of December 2023
-5°C (24 °F)
-11°C (12 °F)
Snow, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hotel Schlee Il Brigante
Isartaler Hof Hotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Führerstandsmitfahrt S-Bahn München (Hohenschäftlarn - Baierbrunn)
Führerstandsmitfahrt von Hohenschäftlarn nach Baierbrunn.
Hohenschäftlarn - Ebenhausen-Schäftlarn
Führerstandsmitfahrt von Hohenschäftlarn nach Ebenhausen-Schäftlarn.
Bayern Monaco - Napoli (SETTORE OSPITI) Inno Champions League
Entrata in campo delle squadre ripresa dal settore ospiti dell'Allianz Arena ( Bayern Monaco - Napoli Allianz Arena 02.11.2011 )
Floesserwallfahrt auf der Isar von Wolfratshausen nach München
Rafting Pilgrimage on the river Isar in Bavaria (Germany)
Herbst am Deininger Weiher
Der Deininger Weiher ist ein Moorsee südlich von München und gehört zur Gemeinde Straßlach-Dingharting. Der See ist ein beliebtes Ausflugsziel. Im Uferbereich stehen vor allem Buchen, Eichen...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Schäftlarn Abbey (Kloster Schäftlarn) is a Benedictine monastery on the Isar in Schäftlarn, south of Munich in Bavaria, Germany.
Ebenhausen-Schäftlarn station is a station on the Isar Valley Railway from Munich to Bichl in the German state of Bavaria. Since 1981, it has been a station of the Munich S-Bahn. The station building is registered as a historic building on the List of Bavarian Monuments.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Deining.