in Kosice, Slovakia
- Košice Airport (5 mi)
- Miskolc Airport (43 mi)
- Uzhhorod International Airport (51 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (70 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (72 mi)
- Debrecen International Airport (87 mi)
- Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport (104 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (113 mi)
- Oradea International Airport (122 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (124 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 27 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and the Ancient Beech Forests of Germany (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Hortobágy National Park - the Puszta (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.710 and 21.152 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 42' 37" and E 21° 9' 6"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:30 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:14 am and 8:08 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Bukovec
Bukovec in Kosice is a city located in Slovakia about 189 mi (or 305 km) east of Bratislava, the country's capital town.
Current time in Bukovec is now 06:30 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports closer to Bukovec, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Košice Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments in a distance of 27 mi (or 43 km), North-West. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Kosice, Gelnica, Gonc, Presov and Encs. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 22°C / 72 °F
|Morning Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 80 °F|
|Night Temperature||18°C / 64 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 35% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Thursday, 5th of August 2021
26°C (78 °F)
17°C (62 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 6th of August 2021
18°C (64 °F)
15°C (58 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 7th of August 2021
23°C (74 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
2014-08-23 Vyšný Klátov - single blind
Training: single blind Trail age: 1hr 30 min Trail length: 850m (K9 team went 1900m) Weather: 26°C, sunny, light wind This video is longer than usual as it contains how I misread my dog and...
Visit East Slovakia with Kolumbus travel agency
Visit East Slovakia a variety of individual or group package tours around Eastern Slovakia - based on the offered selection: - Košice -- the European Capital of Culture 2013 - The...
Underground towns KOSICE/Podzemie Košice
Muzeum basis bastion and city walls KOSICE / Múzeum základov bašty a hradieb mesta Košice.
Bukovec - Slovakia
Hotel Hrabina sa nachádza len 10km od Košíc, v malebnom prostredí vodnej nádrže Bukovec. Smer z Košíc je výpadová cesta na Myslavu, okrajovú štvrť mesta. Tento hotel píše svoju...
Košický Dóm v žiari reflektorov
Na nové osvetlenie košického Dómu na jeseň roku 2006 si spomínam veľmi rád. Bol to skutočný košický sviatok, ktorý bez veľkého hurhaja pritiahol na priestranstvo v okolí Dómu...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Baška, Košice-okolie District
Baška (1247 Terra Pousa, Bosk, Bayan, 1399 Bosk, Bask, 1427 Baask, 1612 Bosko, Boska) is a village and municipality in the Košice-okolie District of the Kosice Region in eastern Slovakia.
Hýľov is a village and municipality in Košice-okolie District in the Kosice Region of eastern Slovakia.
Nižný Klátov (1332/5 Inferior Turastukes, 1397 Al Teukes, 1400 Inferior Bokkenzeifin, 1580 Nieder-Beckseyffen) is a village and municipality in Košice-okolie District in the Košice Region of eastern Slovakia.
Vyšný Klátov (1332/5 Superior Turastukes, 1397 Fel Teukes, 1400 Superior Bokkenzeifin, 1580 Ober-Beckseyffen) is a village and municipality in Košice-okolie District in the Košice Region of eastern Slovakia.
Šemša (Hungarian: Semse, 1280 Scemse, 1310 Sempse, 1318 Scemse, Zemsce, Scemche, 1328 Zemse, Zemsa, 1350 Scemcha, 1427 Scempse) is a village and municipality in Košice-okolie District in the Kosice Region of eastern Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Bukovec.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: