in Kosice, Slovakia
- Košice Airport (4 mi)
- Miskolc Airport (38 mi)
- Uzhhorod International Airport (50 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (69 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (76 mi)
- Debrecen International Airport (82 mi)
- Rzeszów-Jasionka Airport (109 mi)
- Oradea International Airport (116 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (118 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (121 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 31 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 33 mi)
- Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Primeval Beech Forests of the Carpathians and the Ancient Beech Forests of Germany (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Hortobágy National Park - the Puszta (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Wooden Churches of Southern Małopolska (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Wieliczka and Bochnia Royal Salt Mines (Unesco heritage, 105 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.634 and 21.169 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 38' 0" and E 21° 10' 9"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Slovak, Hungarian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:10 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Bratislava
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:32 am and 8:40 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Slovakia.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Slovakia. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Šaca in Kosice is a city in Slovakia about 189 mi (or 305 km) east of Bratislava, the country's capital city.
Local time in Šaca is now 01:10 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Bratislava with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the vicinity of Šaca, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Slovakia is Košice Airport in a distance of 4 mi (or 6 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Slovakia is Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments in a distance of 31 mi (or 50 km), North-West. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Kosice, Gonc, Encs, Gelnica and Presov. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 81 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Evening Temperature||27°C / 80 °F|
|Night Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1019 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 18th of June 2021
28°C (82 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 19th of June 2021
27°C (81 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 20th of June 2021
25°C (77 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
panorama US Steel Kosice Velka Ida
panorama fabriky USSteel Kosice (plynove zasobniky a odpadova halda) Velka Ida v pozadi romska osada.
Short view to Velka Ida. Krátky pohľad do Veľkel Idy.
This is very short sad view to Velka Ida. Just for memory. Toto je veľmi krátky smutný pohľad do Veľkej Idy. Len pre pamäť.
TUTORIAL : Ako si založiť svoju vlastnu Web Stránku a Myspace
FB : https://www.facebook.com/usher.lp.9?ref=tn_tnmn.
Iron Fist - TUTORIAL Ako sa stať lets playerom
Sory Neviem Prečo mi neukazovalo na FPS červenu farbu ale aj tak z mojho pohladu tam bolo .
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Malá Ida is a village and municipality in Košice-okolie District in the Kosice Region of eastern Slovakia.
Veľká Ida is a village and municipality in Košice-okolie District in the Kosice Region of eastern Slovakia.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Šaca.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Sting Košice - Juh
Starting at: 10:00 pm (22:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: