in Borsod-Abauj Zemplen county, Hungary
- Miskolc Airport (20 mi)
- Lučenec Airport (32 mi)
- Košice Airport (45 mi)
- Sliač Airport (64 mi)
- Debrecen International Airport (78 mi)
- Budapest Listz Ferenc Internationall Airport (81 mi)
- Nowy Targ Airport (82 mi)
- Uzhhorod International Airport (87 mi)
- John Paul II International Airport Kraków-Balice Airport (126 mi)
- Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst (Unesco heritage, 12 mi)
- Tokaj Wine Region Historic Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Old Village of Hollókő and its Surroundings (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Levoča, Spišský Hrad and the Associated Cultural Monuments (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Hortobágy National Park - the Puszta (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Historic Town of Banská Štiavnica and the Technical Monuments in its Vicinity (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Vlkolínec (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Bardejov Town Conservation Reserve (Unesco heritage, 79 mi)
- Wooden Churches of the Slovak part of the Carpathian Mountain Area (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Wooden Tserkvas of the Carpathian Region in Poland and Ukraine (Unesco heritage, 89 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.300 and 20.433 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 17' 59" and E 20° 25' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Forint - HUF
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:37 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Budapest
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:17 am and 8:11 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Hungary.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Hungary. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Putnok
Putnok in Borsod-Abauj Zemplen county with it's 7,501 habitants is a city located in Hungary about 85 mi (or 137 km) north-east of Budapest, the country's capital town.
Current time in Putnok is now 08:37 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Budapest with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports closer to Putnok, of which two are larger airports. The closest airport in Hungary is Miskolc Airport in a distance of 20 mi (or 32 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Hungary is Caves of Aggtelek Karst and Slovak Karst in a distance of 12 mi (or 20 km), North.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ozd, Kazincbarcika, Belapatfalva, Edeleny and Roznava. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 26°C / 78 °F
|Morning Temperature||14°C / 57 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Night Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (2 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 37% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Wednesday, 4th of August 2021
25°C (77 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, broken clouds.
Thursday, 5th of August 2021
27°C (81 °F)
16°C (60 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 6th of August 2021
23°C (73 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
III. Hell Energy Drink Ózd Rally 2008
Film z rozegranego w dniach 29-31 sierpnia III. Hell Energy Drink Ózd Rally na Węgrzech.
Árvíz 2010-05-16 15-24-15.avi
2010-05-16 15-24 Árvíz Borsod megyében, Vadna előtt, Kazincbarcika felé. Dédestapolcsány - Vadna - Kazincbarcika - Miskolc - Debrecen útvonalat terveztünk, de ekkor már Sajószentpéter...
SZÉNKÍNÁLAT - FÁBRY TÜZÉP, PUTNOK, MÁV TELEP 3.
HA SZÉNRE VAN SZÜKSÉGED... FÁBRY TÜZÉP - magyar szenek, import szenek, lignit szén, kockaszén, darabosszén, diószén, daraszén, zsákos szén. - szén házhozszállítása kis-...
Putnok, Urak völgye
2005 december 26 (15:42) akkor még csak sejtettem, hogy sokáig nem fogok itt szétnézni.
Mészöly-Borsod Volán 4-0
Mészöly-Borsod Volán 4-0 Putnok 2013.02.16 Sajóvölgye Kupa U-10 (2003-as korosztály) Döntő.
Ózd - Kazincbarcika
Ózd - Sajópüspöki - Bánréve - Putnok - Dubicsány - Vadna - Sajóivánka - Kazincbarcika.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Putnok is a town in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén county, Northern Hungary. It lies 40 km away from Miskolc, between the Bükk Mountains and the river Sajó.
Serényfalva is a village in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén County in northeastern Hungary.
Sajóvelezd is a village in Borsod-Abaúj-Zemplén County in northeastern Hungary.
These districts belong to Putnok.Other districts
These are districts that are close by, but belong to a different city than Putnok.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Putnok.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: