in Provincia di Vercelli of Piedmont, Italy
- Malpensa International Airport (26 mi)
- Varese / Venegono Airport (37 mi)
- Torino / Caselle International Airport (38 mi)
- Linate Airport (42 mi)
- Lugano Airport (53 mi)
- Locarno Airport (62 mi)
- Cuneo / Levaldigi Airport (66 mi)
- Genova / Sestri Cristoforo Colombo Airport (66 mi)
- Bergamo / Orio Al Serio Airport (67 mi)
- Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with “The Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Residences of the Royal House of Savoy (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Monte San Giorgio (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Vineyard Landscape of Piedmont: Langhe-Roero and Monferrato (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Crespi d'Adda (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Genoa: Le Strade Nuove and the system of the Palazzi dei Rolli (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Swiss Alps Jungfrau-Aletsch (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Portovenere, Cinque Terre, and the Islands (Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto) (Unesco heritage, 106 mi)
- Ondaland Acquapark (amusement park, (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 45.322 and 8.420 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 45° 19' 17" and E 8° 25' 11"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:05 PM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:57 am and 6:18 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,8 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2021-03-04 08:36:14
Delve into Vercelli
Vercelli in Provincia di Vercelli (Piedmont) with it's 45,593 habitants is located in Italy about 313 mi (or 504 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital town.
Current time in Vercelli is now 05:05 PM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports close to Vercelli, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Malpensa International Airport in a distance of 26 mi (or 42 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with “The Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci in a distance of 38 mi (or 61 km), East. We encountered 1 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Caresanablot, Borgo Vercelli, Asigliano Vercellese, Villata and Prarolo. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 54 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Evening Temperature||12°C / 54 °F|
|Night Temperature||8°C / 47 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1022 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 4% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Friday, 5th of March 2021
14°C (57 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 6th of March 2021
6°C (43 °F)
5°C (41 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Sunday, 7th of March 2021
9°C (49 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
HUMANS OF VERCELLI book trailer
ANDREA CHERCHI - HUMANS of VERCELLI - Il libro - GALLO EDIZIONI & DG IDEA - nelle librerie di Vercelli dal 17 dicembre 2014 - humansofvercelli.it (nel video le foto del libro - Alberto Capra...
Semplicemente … Vercelli
Vercelli … Una città senza tempo … una città per sognare … una città meravigliosa … una città circondata dalla splendida campagna (video e foto di andrea cherchi)
Inaugurazione Skatepark Vercelli
Inaugurazione del parco di skate a Vercelli. Sabato 12 ottobre 2014 - Chi fosse interessato a ricevere le foto scriva a: firstname.lastname@example.org -
Vercelli Motocross Oktober 2014
Vercelli Motocrosstraining Oktober 2014 #222 Joel #35 Roger #502 Stefan.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Province of Vercelli
Vercelli is a province in the Piedmont region of northern Italy. Its capital is Vercelli. As of 2001, it has an area of 2,088 km², and a total population of 176,829. There are 86 communes in the province . Is famous for the cultivation of Rice
The Vercelli Synagogue is a synagogue in Vercelli, Italy. The synagogue, located at Via Foà 70, was built in 1878. It was designed by Marco Treves, an architect born in Vercelli who also designed the Great Synagogue of Florence.
Basilica di Sant'Andrea
The Basilica di Sant'Andrea is the church of a monastery in Vercelli, Piedmont, northern Italy, founded in 1219 by Cardinal Guala Bicchieri and completed in 1227. It represents an early example of Gothic architecture in Italy, inspired by Cistercian models and featuring Romanesque elements as well.
Vercelli railway station
Vercelli railway station (Italian: Stazione di Vercelli) is the main station serving the city and comune of Vercelli, in the Piedmont region, northwestern Italy. Opened in 1856, it forms part of the Turin–Milan railway, and is also a junction station for two other lines, to Valenza and Pavia, respectively. The station is currently managed by Rete Ferroviaria Italiana (RFI). However, the commercial area of the passenger building is managed by Centostazioni.
Vercelli Cathedral (Italian: Duomo di Vercelli, Cattedrale di Sant'Eusebio) is the principal church of the city of Vercelli in Piedmont, Italy, and the cathedral of the Archdiocese of Vercelli. It is dedicated to Saint Eusebius of Vercelli, the first bishop.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Vercelli.
- Borgo Vercelli
- Asigliano Vercellese
- Quinto Vercellese
- Sali Vercellese
- Albano Vercellese
- San Nazzaro Sesia
Larizzate: D36 km. 8,6 Vercelli Ovest itinere sud, Larizzate (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Vercelli, Verceil, ヴェルチェッリ, Vercellae, Vercèlli, Верчелли