in Provincia di Genova of Liguria, Italy
- Genova / Sestri Cristoforo Colombo Airport (7 mi)
- Villanova D'Albenga International Airport (49 mi)
- Piacenza Airport (50 mi)
- Cuneo / Levaldigi Airport (62 mi)
- Linate Airport (67 mi)
- Massa Cinquale Airport (72 mi)
- Torino / Caselle International Airport (77 mi)
- Malpensa International Airport (78 mi)
- Varese / Venegono Airport (85 mi)
- Bergamo / Orio Al Serio Airport (90 mi)
- Genoa: Le Strade Nuove and the system of the Palazzi dei Rolli (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Vineyard Landscape of Piedmont: Langhe-Roero and Monferrato (Unesco heritage, 46 mi)
- Portovenere, Cinque Terre, and the Islands (Palmaria, Tino and Tinetto) (Unesco heritage, 50 mi)
- Church and Dominican Convent of Santa Maria delle Grazie with “The Last Supper” by Leonardo da Vinci (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Residences of the Royal House of Savoy (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Crespi d'Adda (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Piazza del Duomo, Pisa (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Monte San Giorgio (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Sacri Monti of Piedmont and Lombardy (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Three Castles, Defensive Wall and Ramparts of the Market-Town of Bellinzona (Unesco heritage, 117 mi)
- Aquarium of Genoa (zoo, (7 mi)
- Biosfera (zoo, (7 mi)
- Città dei Bambini (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Lavagello (amusement park, (16 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 44.510 and 8.885 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 44° 30' 34" and E 8° 53' 6"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:24 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:41 am and 9:03 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Italy.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Italy. Last Update: 2020-06-02 07:23:05
Campomorone in Provincia di Genova (Liguria) with it's 4,669 inhabitants is located in Italy about 257 mi (or 414 km) north-west of Rome, the country's capital.
Local time in Campomorone is now 11:24 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 10 airports in the wider vicinity of Campomorone, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Genova / Sestri Cristoforo Colombo Airport in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Genoa: Le Strade Nuove and the system of the Palazzi dei Rolli in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), South. We found 4 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ceranesi, Santa Marta, Mignanego, Pedemonte and Serra Ricco. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 23°C / 73 °F
|Morning Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Night Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from North|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 75% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Wednesday, 3rd of June 2020
21°C (70 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Thursday, 4th of June 2020
17°C (63 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Very heavy rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 5th of June 2020
23°C (73 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Dot Next - Realtà Aumentata - Augmented Reality
http://www.dotnext.it/ra - Un esempio di realtà aumentata da Dot Next - An Augmented Reality demo by Dot Next.
PUNTO CROCE E NON SOLO BIJOUR
sono i miei lavoretti spedisco ovunque se siete interessati chiedete pure sono anche su facebook.
Cupid at work trailer - Valentine's day game for the iPhone or iPod touch.
Cupid at work - Valentine's day game for the iPhone or iPod touch. Available 02-02-2010 http://www.dotnext.it/cupid.
Biscottificio Grondona: Lievito da madre bianca Grondona, Ingredienti scelti e tanta passione
Video istituzionale Biscottificio Grondona.
RENEGADE SUL FIANCO.AVI
IL LEGGENDARIO RENEGADE DEL 1979 NON CEDE ALLA TENTAZIONE DEL CAPPOTTAMENTO, DOPO UN GLORIOSO POMERIGGIO.
Alluvione Campomorone (Genova) 15 novembre 2014
Campomorone - Via Gavino all' incrocio con Via Campora la mattina di sabato 15 novembre. Notare il rio Gioventina sulla sinistra in basso che sta per invadere gli orti adiacenti.
Appartamento in Vendita da Privato - via de gasperi 24, Campomorone
Vedi tutti i dettagli dell'annuncio su ClickCase.it: http://www.clickcase.it/appartamento-ordinato-campomorone-21476.html Descrizione annuncio: Da Privato. appartamento in ordine con infissi...
Appartamento in Vendita da Privato - VIA CAMPOMORONE 105, Genova
Vedi tutti i dettagli dell'annuncio su ClickCase.it: http://www.clickcase.it/appartamento-completamente-ristrutturato-genova-60937.html Descrizione annuncio: Da Privato. Appartamento completam...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Giardino Botanico Montano di Pratorondanino
The Giardino Botanico Montano di Pratorondanino is a nature preserve and botanical garden located at 750 meters altitude in Pratorondanino, Campo Ligure, Province of Genoa, Liguria, Italy. It is open during the warmer months. The garden was established in 1979 by GLAO (Group Ligure Amatori Orchids), and since 1983 has expanded to encompass additional species, primarily from the Alps and Apennine mountain.
Shrine of Nostra Signora della Guardia
The “Shrine of Nostra Signora della Guardia” is a Catholic place of pilgrimage and is located on the top of Mount Figogna (804 m asl), in the Municipality of Ceranesi, about 20 km from the city of Genoa, in the northwest of Italy. It is the most important Marian shrine in Liguria.
Monte Figogna is a mountain in Liguria, northern Italy, part of the Ligurian Appennines. It is located in the province of Genoa. It lies at an altitude of 804 metres. In Ligurian, the mountain is called Monte Fighêugna.
Santi Quirico e Giulitta (Genoa)
The church Santi Quirico e Giulitta is a church in the Genovese quarter of San Quirico, located on val Polcevera. A church at the site is first recorded by 1143. It underwent a number of reconstructions and enlargements. By the 1840s, the church nearly lay in ruins, with the roof caving in. Construction of the present Neoclassic structure and façade began in 1849; it represents the designs of the architect Angelo Scaniglia, and was consecrated in 1851.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Campomorone.
- Santa Marta
- Serra Ricco
- San Teodoro
- Ronco Scrivia
- Isola del Cantone
- Arquata Scrivia
- Campo Ligure
- Molino Vecchio-Scapitola-Baio
- Casaleggio Boiro
- Vignole Borbera
Mignanego, Mignanego (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: