in Gard of Occitanie, France
- Montpellier-Méditerranée Airport (32 mi)
- Alès-Deaux Airport (33 mi)
- Béziers-Vias Airport (41 mi)
- Mende-Brenoux Airport (41 mi)
- Nîmes-Arles-Camargue Airport (46 mi)
- Aubenas-Ardèche Méridional Airport (61 mi)
- Rodez-Marcillac Airport (61 mi)
- Le Puy-Loudes Airport (82 mi)
- Marseille Provence Airport (91 mi)
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (109 mi)
- Brive-La Roche Airport (132 mi)
- The Causses and the Cévennes, Mediterranean agro-pastoral Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Pont du Gard (Roman Aqueduct) (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Decorated Cave of Pont d’Arc, known as Grotte Chauvet-Pont d’Arc, Ardèche (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Arles, Roman and Romanesque Monuments (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Historic Centre of Avignon: Papal Palace, Episcopal Ensemble and Avignon Bridge (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Roman Theatre and its Surroundings and the "Triumphal Arch" of Orange (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Episcopal City of Albi (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Historic Fortified City of Carcassonne (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.912 and 3.512 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 54' 43" and E 3° 30' 44"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- French, Breton, Corsican, Catalan, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 01:55 PM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Paris
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:15 am and 6:44 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.933 and -176.483 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to France.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning France. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Delve into Blandas
Blandas in Gard (Occitanie) is located in France about 346 mi (or 557 km) south of Paris, the country's capital town.
Current time in Blandas is now 01:55 PM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Paris with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports close to Blandas, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in France is Montpellier-Méditerranée Airport in a distance of 32 mi (or 52 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in France is The Causses and the Cévennes, Mediterranean agro-pastoral Cultural Landscape in a distance of 21 mi (or 34 km), North.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Le Vigan, Lodeve, Florac, Millau and Montpellier. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 20°C / 68 °F
|Morning Temperature||11°C / 51 °F|
|Evening Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Night Temperature||11°C / 52 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1022 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 1% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 27th of October 2021
18°C (65 °F)
11°C (51 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Thursday, 28th of October 2021
18°C (64 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Friday, 29th of October 2021
17°C (63 °F)
14°C (57 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Le Vigan Appartement Terrasse Lumineux Charme Cheminée Mezz
France Achat / Vente Appartement Le Vigan Lumineux Charme Cheminée Mezzanine traversant Terrasse Appartement Surface habitable 61 m² - Chambres 2 - Cuisine Salle de séjour Salle de bain...
Criterium des Cévennes 2014 - ES1
Petite vidéo du criterium des cévennes 2014, dans l'ES1, à Aumessas. Je n'ai rien d'autre que ce qui est sur la vidéo, car plus de batterie :(
Rallye des Cevennes 2013
Rallye des cevennes 2013 a montdardier . A la prochaine et bon visionnement !!! Mettez un j'aime !!!
Segway i2 Tour de France (Esparon)
Segway Tour mit Trailer und Hund zum Bergdorf Esparon in den Cevennen.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Cirque de Navacelles
The Cirque de Navacelles is large erosional landform, an incised meander, located towards the southern edge of the Massif Central mountain range in France. It is located near Saint-Maurice-Navacelles and Blandas between the Hérault département and the Gard département. The cirque is isolated, with only a few small villages in the surrounding area.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Blandas.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: