in Aveyron of Occitanie, France
- Mende-Brenoux Airport (36 mi)
- Rodez-Marcillac Airport (37 mi)
- Albi-Le Séquestre Airport (50 mi)
- Alès-Deaux Airport (53 mi)
- Béziers-Vias Airport (55 mi)
- Castres-Mazamet Airport (55 mi)
- Montpellier-Méditerranée Airport (57 mi)
- Aurillac Airport (64 mi)
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (92 mi)
- Brive-La Roche Airport (108 mi)
- Marseille Provence Airport (116 mi)
- The Causses and the Cévennes, Mediterranean agro-pastoral Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- Episcopal City of Albi (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Decorated Cave of Pont d’Arc, known as Grotte Chauvet-Pont d’Arc, Ardèche (Unesco heritage, 69 mi)
- Historic Fortified City of Carcassonne (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Pont du Gard (Roman Aqueduct) (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Arles, Roman and Romanesque Monuments (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Historic Centre of Avignon: Papal Palace, Episcopal Ensemble and Avignon Bridge (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Canal du Midi (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Madriu-Perafita-Claror Valley (Unesco heritage, 134 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 44.100 and 3.083 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 44° 5' 59" and E 3° 4' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- French, Breton, Corsican, Catalan, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:04 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Paris
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:07 am and 5:53 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.783 and -176.817 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Waitangi West
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to France.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning France. Last Update: 2022-01-29 08:18:27
Delve into Millau
Millau in Aveyron (Occitanie) with it's 23,307 habitants is located in France about 330 mi (or 532 km) south of Paris, the country's capital town.
Current time in Millau is now 02:04 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Paris with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports close to Millau, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in France is Mende-Brenoux Airport in a distance of 36 mi (or 57 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in France is The Causses and the Cévennes, Mediterranean agro-pastoral Cultural Landscape in a distance of 21 mi (or 34 km), North-East. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Lodeve, Le Vigan, Florac, Rodez and Mende. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 11°C / 52 °F
|Morning Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Evening Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Night Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1033 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 14% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Sunday, 30th of January 2022
12°C (53 °F)
3°C (37 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 31st of January 2022
7°C (44 °F)
3°C (38 °F)
Rain and snow, fresh breeze, overcast clouds.
Tuesday, 1st of February 2022
5°C (40 °F)
4°C (38 °F)
Light snow, fresh breeze, broken clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Hôtel Mercure Millau
Domaine de Saint Esteve
Hôtel de la Capelle
Millau Hôtel Club
Du Bowling de Millau
Deltour Hôtel Millau City
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Huitième du Mondial de Millau à pétanque doublettes 2013
18 août : Matthieu GASPARINI et Christophe TREMBLEAU contre Sébastien ROUSSEAU et Philippe ZIGLER. Commentaires Laurent VAISSIERE. Lire "Dylan double la mise" ...
IFSC Climbing World Cup Millau 2013 - Bouldering - Replay Qualifications Women
WOMEN'S QUALIFICATIONS All climbing fans that can't be on site at (every) World Cup competitions will be able to watch the IFSC contents live streaming on http://www.ifsc-climbing.org. And...
IFSC Climbing World Cup Millau 2013 - Bouldering - Replay Finals
WOMEN'S and MEN'S FINALS - IFSC Climbing World Cup Millau 2013 (April 5/6). Women's General Results: 1 STÖHR Anna AUT 2 COXSEY Shauna GBR 3 NOGUCHI Akiyo JPN 4 PUCCIO Alex USA ...
Reportage France 3, Parapente à Millau avec Léo Besombes
IFSC Climbing World Cup Millau 2013 - Bouldering - Replay Qualifications Men
MEN'S QUALIFICATIONS - IFSC Climbing World Cup Millau 2013 (April 5/6) All climbing fans that can't be on site at (every) World Cup competitions will be able to watch the IFSC contents live...
IFSC Climbing World Cup Millau 2013 - Bouldering - Replay Semi-Finals
WOMEN'S and MEN'S SEMI-FINALS - IFSC Climbing World Cup Millau 2013 (April 5/6) All climbing fans that can't be on site at (every) World Cup competitions will be able to watch the IFSC contents...
Animations de Noel - Millau
Vidéo restropective sur les animations de noel de l'hiver 2014 dans la ville de Millau.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Jardin botanique des Causses
The Jardin botanique des Causses (6,000 m²) is a botanical garden located at 17 Avenue Charles de Gaulle, Millau, Aveyron, Midi-Pyrénées, France. It is open daily without charge. The garden was created in 1996 within the Parc de la Victoire. It contains more than 3500 trees and shrubs representing 80 species of the area's limestone plateau and nearby Regional Natural Park des Grands Causses.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Millau.
Millau: A75, près de − direction Montpellier, Millau (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Millan, Millau, ሚሎ, Мийо, Milhau, مییو, ミヨー, 미요, Мијо, Мійо, 米约