in Barcelona of Catalonia, Spain
- Sabadell Airport (13 mi)
- Barcelona International Airport (22 mi)
- Girona Airport (32 mi)
- Aeròdrom dels Pirineus-Alt Urgell Airport (73 mi)
- Perpignan-Rivesaltes (Llabanère) Airport (86 mi)
- Carcassonne Airport (115 mi)
- Castres-Mazamet Airport (139 mi)
- Palma De Mallorca Airport (140 mi)
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (152 mi)
- Works of Antoni Gaudí (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Palau de la Música Catalana and Hospital de Sant Pau, Barcelona (Unesco heritage, 14 mi)
- Archaeological Ensemble of Tárraco (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Poblet Monastery (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- Madriu-Perafita-Claror Valley (Unesco heritage, 76 mi)
- Catalan Romanesque Churches of the Vall de Boí (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Historic Fortified City of Carcassonne (Unesco heritage, 115 mi)
- Zoo de Barcelona (zoo, (14 mi)
- Olympic Port (marina, (14 mi)
- Aquarium Barcelona (zoo, (15 mi)
- Karting Minilandia (amusement park, (25 mi)
- Indoor Karting Barcelona (amusement park, (20 mi)
- Natupark (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Tibidabo (amusement park, (15 mi)
- Observatori Fabra (observation point, (15 mi)
- Mirador del Aeroport del Prat (observation point, (21 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 41.550 and 2.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 41° 32' 59" and E 2° 20' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:02 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:22 am and 9:27 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.750 and -176.800 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,4 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2020-07-04 07:21:21
Delve into Òrrius
Òrrius in Barcelona (Catalonia) with it's 307 habitants is a city located in Spain about 325 mi (or 523 km) east of Madrid, the country's capital town.
Current time in Òrrius is now 11:02 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 9 airports closer to Òrrius, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in Spain is Sabadell Airport in a distance of 13 mi (or 21 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Works of Antoni Gaudí in a distance of 14 mi (or 22 km), South-West. We saw 9 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Argentona, Vallromanes, Premia de Mar, Alella and Montornes del Valles. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 74 °F
|Morning Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Evening Temperature||24°C / 75 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 6 km/h (4 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 8% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Sunday, 5th of July 2020
26°C (79 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, few clouds.
Monday, 6th of July 2020
27°C (81 °F)
24°C (74 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 7th of July 2020
25°C (76 °F)
23°C (74 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Mas Salagros Ecoresort & AIRE Ancient Baths
Augusta Barcelona Valles
Can Galvany Golf & Spa
Atenea Vallés Aparthotel
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Resumen Jornada Senderismo 27/12/2014 Castell de Burriac
Resumen de la jornada 27/12/2014 Salida de Excursionismo en Argentona Castell de Burriac - La font picant. -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------...
Comiat cercavila Orrius
Comiat de la Cercavila a Orrius dels Gegants, l'Andreu de Sellecs, El Pigat, la Lucia i la gegantona Espaciosa, diumenge 3 d'agost de 2014.
Balls a la Plaça dels Gegants d'Orrius, l'Andreu de Sellecs, i Vilassar de Mar, el Pigat i la Lucia i la gegantona Espaciosa.
ANC canta Nuria Anglès
Caravana cap a l'Aplec, el drac existeix! Sortides simultànies de Montgat i Tordera, i des de Mataró, fins a Òrrius, Ermita Sant Bartomeu de Cabanyes.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Cau del Cargol
The Cau del Cargol Shells of the World Museum is a museum containing a large private collection of shells; it is situated in Vilassar de Dalt. The collection includes over 16,000 worldwide species of mollusc shells, from marine, terretrial and freshwater habitats. The museum was created in the year 1950, when its founder Jaume Bot i Arenas (1904-1983), started to exhibit his own collection to the public. Later he expanded his collection by acquiring other people's collections.
La Roca del Vallès
La Roca del Vallès is a village in the province of Barcelona and autonomous community of Catalonia, Spain. The municipality covers an area of 36.9 square kilometres and as of 2011 had a population of 10,303 people.
Vilassar de Dalt Archive-Museum
The purpose of the Vilassar de Dalt Archive-Museum (Catalan: Museu-Arxiu de Vilassar de Dalt) is the conservation and dissemination of the archaeological, architectural, historical, natural and cultural heritage of Vilassar de Dalt and its environment. Located in the Can Banús farmhouse, records for which date back as far as the 14th century, its main collection can be broken down into four categories: archaeology, textiles, history and the historic archive.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Òrrius.
- Premia de Mar
- Montornes del Valles
- Les Franqueses del Valles
- Llinars del Valles
- Llica de Vall
- Sant Pere de Vilamajor
- Santa Eulalia de Roncana
- Santa Perpetua de Mogoda
- Santa Maria de Palautordera
- Caldes d'Estrac
- Sant Celoni
- Caldes de Montbui
- Fogars de Montclus
- Sant Iscle de Vallalta
- Canet de Mar
- Sant Feliu de Codines
- Sant Marti de Centelles
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
5th European Otolaryngology-ENT Surgery Conference
Starting at: 11:00 am (11:00).
More Information: eventful.com.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: