in Chatham Islands, New Zealand
- Chatham Islands-Tuuta Airport (18 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -43.750 and -176.800 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -43° 45' 0" and W -176° 48' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - NZD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Maori
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:56 AM (Monday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Chatham
- UTC/GMT offset: 12 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:29 am and 8:03 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 43.754 and 3.188 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Tupuangi in Chatham Islands is a city in New Zealand about 461 mi (or 742 km) east of Wellington, the country's capital city.
Local time in Tupuangi is now 09:56 AM (Monday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Chatham with an UTC offset of 13.75 hours. We know of 1 airports in the vicinity of Tupuangi. The closest airport in New Zealand is Chatham Islands-Tuuta Airport in a distance of 18 mi (or 28 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Waitangi, , , and . To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Cape Pattisson, Chatham Island
Cape Pattisson is a headland in the northwest of Chatham Island, the largest island in the Chatham Islands chain, located 800 km east of New Zealand's South Island.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Tupuangi.