in Chatham Islands, New Zealand
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -43.710 and -176.584 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -43° 42' 36" and W -176° 35' 2"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - NZD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Maori
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:24 AM (Tuesday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Chatham
- UTC/GMT offset: 12 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:24 am and 9:03 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 43.714 and 3.423 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to New Zealand.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning New Zealand. Last Update: 2021-01-25 08:32:37
Whakekauri in Chatham Islands is a place in New Zealand about 471 mi (or 757 km) east of Wellington, the country's capital city.
Current time in Whakekauri is now 03:24 AM (Tuesday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Chatham with an UTC offset of 13.75 hours. We know of 1 airports near Whakekauri. The closest airport in New Zealand is Chatham Islands-Tuuta Airport in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), South-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Waitangi, , , and . To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Whakekauri.