in Chatham Islands, New Zealand
- Chatham Islands-Tuuta Airport (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- -43.750 and -176.667 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- S -43° 45' 0" and W -176° 40' 0"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Dollar - NZD
- Spoken languages:
- English, Maori
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:45 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Pacific/Chatham
- UTC/GMT offset: 12 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:06 am and 7:36 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- 43.738 and 3.334 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Les Saulieres
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to New Zealand.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning New Zealand. Last Update: 2022-09-28 08:20:49
Tahatika in Chatham Islands is located in New Zealand about 468 mi (or 752 km) east of Wellington, the country's capital.
Local time in Tahatika is now 11:45 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Pacific / Chatham with an UTC offset of 13.75 hours. We know of 1 airports in the wider vicinity of Tahatika. The closest airport in New Zealand is Chatham Islands-Tuuta Airport in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Waitangi, , , and . To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Tahatika.