Humanes de Madrid
in Madrid of Madrid, Spain
- Monastery and Site of the Escurial, Madrid (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Historic City of Toledo (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Old Town of Ávila with its Extra-Muros Churches (Unesco heritage, 40 mi)
- Old Town of Segovia and its Aqueduct (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Old City of Salamanca (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- University and Historic Precinct of Alcalá de Henares (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Aranjuez Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Prehistoric Rock Art Sites in the Côa Valley and Siega Verde (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Heritage of Mercury. Almadén and Idrija (Unesco heritage, 108 mi)
- Faunia (zoo, (15 mi)
- Faro de Moncloa (observation point, (14 mi)
- Warner Bros Park/MovieWorld (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Zoo Aquarium de Madrid (zoo, (12 mi)
- Parques Reunidos (amusement park, (12 mi)
- The Roof (observation point, (13 mi)
- Watchtower of Torrelodones (observation point, (23 mi)
- Aquopolis (amusement park, (17 mi)
- Travel Parks (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Parque de Atracciones Madrid (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.250 and -3.831 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 15' 1" and W -3° 49' 50"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 05:14 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:28 am and 7:32 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -40.191 and 176.146 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Explore Humanes de Madrid
Humanes de Madrid in Madrid (Madrid) with it's 18,098 inhabitants is a city in Spain about 13 mi (or 21 km) south-west of Madrid, the country's capital.
Local time in Humanes de Madrid is now 05:14 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports in the vicinity of Humanes de Madrid, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Spain is Madrid Barajas International Airport in a distance of 22 mi (or 35 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Monastery and Site of the Escurial, Madrid in a distance of 23 mi (or 37 km), North. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Moraleja de Enmedio, Grinon, Fuenlabrada, Torrejon de la Calzada and Parla. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 20°C / 68 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Night Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 45% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Monday, 18th of October 2021
21°C (70 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Broken clouds, light breeze.
Tuesday, 19th of October 2021
23°C (74 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Wednesday, 20th of October 2021
23°C (73 °F)
18°C (65 °F)
Sky is clear, fresh breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Laguna Park Madrid
Ciudad de Mostoles
Hotel Avenida de España
TRYP Madrid Leganés Hotel
Holiday Inn Express MADRID - LEGANES
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
NOVIO CANTA A NOVIA EN LA BODA HASTA MI FINAL DE IL DIVO
Boda de : ( VICTOR Y LAURA 11/06/2011 ) Moraleja de Enmedio (Madrid)
coches de trial 4x4 moraleja del medio 2012 insa turbo open zona zentro madrid
coches de trial 4x4 moraleja del medio 2012 insa turbo open zona zentro madrid.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Polideportivo Fernando Martin
Pabellón Polideportivo Municipal Fernando Martin is an arena in Fuenlabrada, Madrid Province, Spain. Opened in September 1991, and named for the Spanish basketball player Fernando Martín Espina, the arena has a seating capacity for 5,700 people. It is primarily used for basketball and is the home arena of Alta Gestión Fuenlabrada.
Griñón is a municipality of the Community of Madrid, Spain.
Moraleja de Enmedio
Moraleja de Enmedio is a municipality of the Community of Madrid, Spain.
Serranillos del Valle
Serranillos del Valle is a municipality of the Community of Madrid, Spain.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Humanes de Madrid.
- Moraleja de Enmedio
- Torrejon de la Calzada
- Serranillos del Valle
- Torrejon de Velasco
- Villaviciosa de Odon
- Boadilla del Monte
- Cedillo del Condado
- Numancia de la Sagra
- Pozuelo de Alarcon