in Toledo of Castille-La Mancha, Spain
- Historic City of Toledo (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Monastery and Site of the Escurial, Madrid (Unesco heritage, 32 mi)
- Old Town of Ávila with its Extra-Muros Churches (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Old Town of Segovia and its Aqueduct (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Old City of Salamanca (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- University and Historic Precinct of Alcalá de Henares (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Prehistoric Rock Art Sites in the Côa Valley and Siega Verde (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Aranjuez Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Heritage of Mercury. Almadén and Idrija (Unesco heritage, 102 mi)
- Faro de Moncloa (observation point, (25 mi)
- Zoo Aquarium de Madrid (zoo, (23 mi)
- Parques Reunidos (amusement park, (23 mi)
- The Roof (observation point, (25 mi)
- Aquopolis (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Travel Parks (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Parque de Atracciones Madrid (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.120 and -3.964 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 7' 10" and W -3° 57' 50"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:57 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 8:22 am and 5:50 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -40.220 and 176.013 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Te Rehunga
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2021-12-04 08:36:35
Palomeque in Toledo (Castille-La Mancha) with it's 835 residents is a town located in Spain about 25 mi (or 40 km) south-west of Madrid, the country's capital place.
Time in Palomeque is now 02:57 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 8 airports nearby Palomeque, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Spain is Madrid Barajas International Airport in a distance of 33 mi (or 54 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Historic City of Toledo in a distance of 17 mi (or 28 km), South. We collected 7 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Lominchar, Cedillo del Condado, Recas, Carranque and Chozas de Canales. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 8°C / 46 °F
|Morning Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Evening Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Night Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1024 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 13 km/h (8 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 34% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Sunday, 5th of December 2021
8°C (47 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Monday, 6th of December 2021
9°C (49 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Broken clouds, moderate breeze.
Tuesday, 7th of December 2021
10°C (51 °F)
10°C (50 °F)
Light rain, strong breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
RECORTES EN LOMINCHAR 2014
IMAGENES DEL I CONCURSO GOYESCO DE RECORTES CELEBRADO EN LOMINCHAR EN 1 DE MAYO DE 2014 CON NOVILLOS DE MARI CARMEN CAMACHO.
CONCURSO DE RECORTES LOMINCHAR 2014
PRIMER TORO DEL I CONCURSO GOYESCO RECORTESDE LOMINCHAR 2014 CON UN NOVILLO DE MARI CARMEN CAMACHO.
ENCIERRO CAMPERO DE LOMINCHAR 2014
TRAS AÑOS DE DURAS NEGOCIACIONES PARA QUE LA NORMATIVA SE EQUIPARASE A OTRAS PROVINCIAS DE CASTILLA LA MANCHA EN 2014 SE HA CONSEGUIDO DEVOLVER A ...
ENCIERRO LOMINCHAR 2013
BONITOS NOVILLOS SE DIERON SUELTA EN EL PRIMERO DE MAYO EN LOMINCHAR COMO YA ES TRADICIONAL EL PRIMER ENCIERRO DE LA TEMPORADA EN TOLEDO.
ENCIERRO LOMINCHAR AGOSTO 2013
IMAGENES DEL ENCIERRO DE LOMINCHAR CON LA SUELTA DE CAJON UN TORO Y UNA VACA DE LA GANADERIA DE FIDEL SAN ROMAN (VENTORRILLO-GUARDIOLA).IMAGENES DE ...
PREVIO CONCURSO DE RECORTES DE LOMINCHAR 2014
IMAGENES DEL VIDEO PREVIO AL GRAN CONCURSO GOYESCO DE LA LOCALIDAD TOLEDANA DE LOMINCHAR EN SUS FIESTAS DEL CRISTO DE LA VERACRUZ 2014.
ENCIERRO DE LOMINCHAR
IMAGENES DEL PRIMER ENCIERRO DE LA TEMPORADA EN TOLEDO CONCRETAMENTE EN LOMINCHAR EL 30 DE ABRIL DE 2012.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Lominchar is a municipality located in the province of Toledo, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. According to the 2006 census, the municipality has a population of 1429 inhabitants.
Palomeque is a municipality located in the province of Toledo, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. According to the 2006 census, the municipality has a population of 739 inhabitants.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Palomeque.
- Cedillo del Condado
- Chozas de Canales
- Casarrubios del Monte
- Cabanas de la Sagra
- Serranillos del Valle
- Numancia de la Sagra
- Moraleja de Enmedio
- Olias del Rey
- Villaseca de la Sagra
- Torrejon de la Calzada
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: