in Toledo of Castille-La Mancha, Spain
- Historic City of Toledo (Unesco heritage, 17 mi)
- Monastery and Site of the Escurial, Madrid (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Old Town of Ávila with its Extra-Muros Churches (Unesco heritage, 48 mi)
- Old Town of Segovia and its Aqueduct (Unesco heritage, 60 mi)
- Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Old City of Salamanca (Unesco heritage, 67 mi)
- University and Historic Precinct of Alcalá de Henares (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Aranjuez Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Prehistoric Rock Art Sites in the Côa Valley and Siega Verde (Unesco heritage, 91 mi)
- Heritage of Mercury. Almadén and Idrija (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Faunia (zoo, (24 mi)
- Warner Bros Park/MovieWorld (amusement park, (15 mi)
- Zoo Aquarium de Madrid (zoo, (23 mi)
- Parques Reunidos (amusement park, (23 mi)
- The Roof (observation point, (24 mi)
- Travel Parks (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Parque de Atracciones Madrid (amusement park, (23 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.082 and -3.810 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 4' 53" and W -3° 48' 36"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 06:55 PM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:58 am and 8:20 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -40.070 and 176.218 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,6 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Ontalba in Toledo (Castille-La Mancha) is a city in Spain about 24 mi (or 38 km) south of Madrid, the country's capital city.
Local time in Ontalba is now 06:55 PM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports in the vicinity of Ontalba, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Spain is Madrid Barajas International Airport in a distance of 31 mi (or 50 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Historic City of Toledo in a distance of 17 mi (or 28 km), South-West. We discovered 7 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Yeles, Numancia de la Sagra, Pantoja, Esquivias and Illescas. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 77 °F
|Morning Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 76 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1016 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 25% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Saturday, 18th of September 2021
24°C (75 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 19th of September 2021
23°C (73 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Few clouds, gentle breeze.
Monday, 20th of September 2021
23°C (73 °F)
17°C (63 °F)
Light rain, fresh breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Carla Luque. I Gala de Patinaje de Illescas
Illescas, 30 de Junio de 2012. www.patinajeillescas.com.
17 08 2009 Bateadora de VIAS a su paso por Illescas
Estando una noche veraniega esperando al luso, tube la buena suerte de cazar a esta bateadora de vias que tenia que hacer unos trabajos a la altura de Talavera de la Reina.
Toldos en Toledo, Madrid y Provincias - Illescas - Toldos Ávila
Toldos Ávila y Toldos Madrid forman un equipo familiar de empresas, con más de 30 años de experiencia en protección solar. Estamos especializados en instalaciones exteriores para grandes...
SOBORNOS - IT'$ ENOUGH (FLYNIGGA HOMESTUDIO)
8 BIT BARS , SOBORNOS. GRABACIÓN HECHA EN GETAFE, MADRID. ILLESCAS, LA SAGRA FAMILIA. 034, 13-34 @muertopordentr @Glesshmatic @juniorpopot3ur.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Numancia de la Sagra
Numancia de la Sagra is a municipality located in the province of Toledo, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. According to the 2006 census, the municipality has a population of 3713 inhabitants. Originally named Azaña, it was captured by the Numancia regiment in 1936 during the Spanish Civil War, and was renamed to remove the association with the Republican president Manuel Azaña.
Illescas is a municipality located in the province of Toledo, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. According to the 2006 census, the municipality has a population of 15,830 inhabitants. In 2012, Illescas had more than 24,000 habitants. There was a large increase in population between those years.
Yeles is a municipality located in the province of Toledo, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. According to the 2006 census, the municipality has a population of 3,113 inhabitants.
Pantoja is a village in the province of Toledo and autonomous community of Castile-La Mancha, Spain.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ontalba.
- Numancia de la Sagra
- Anover de Tajo
- Torrejon de Velasco
- Cedillo del Condado
- Torrejon de la Calzada
- Villaseca de la Sagra
- Serranillos del Valle
- Cabanas de la Sagra
- Humanes de Madrid
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Dehesa Ontalba, Casa Ontalba, Ontalba