in Toledo of Castille-La Mancha, Spain
- Historic City of Toledo (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Monastery and Site of the Escurial, Madrid (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Old Town of Ávila with its Extra-Muros Churches (Unesco heritage, 58 mi)
- Old Town of Segovia and its Aqueduct (Unesco heritage, 68 mi)
- Old City of Salamanca (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- University and Historic Precinct of Alcalá de Henares (Unesco heritage, 77 mi)
- Aranjuez Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Prehistoric Rock Art Sites in the Côa Valley and Siega Verde (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Heritage of Mercury. Almadén and Idrija (Unesco heritage, 92 mi)
- Warner Bros Park/MovieWorld (amusement park, (26 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 39.961 and -3.932 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 39° 57' 40" and W -3° 55' 53"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 08:17 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:20 am and 9:22 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -40.000 and 175.967 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning we advice caution when travelling to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2022-08-07 08:01:30
Magán in Toledo (Castille-La Mancha) with it's 1,668 citizens is a place in Spain about 34 mi (or 54 km) south of Madrid, the country's capital city.
Current time in Magán is now 08:17 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports near Magán, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Spain is Madrid Barajas International Airport in a distance of 42 mi (or 67 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Historic City of Toledo in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), South. We encountered 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Mocejon, Cabanas de la Sagra, Villaseca de la Sagra, Olias del Rey and Yuncler. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 34°C / 93 °F
|Morning Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Evening Temperature||36°C / 96 °F|
|Night Temperature||28°C / 82 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from North-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Monday, 8th of August 2022
34°C (93 °F)
29°C (83 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 9th of August 2022
35°C (94 °F)
29°C (83 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Wednesday, 10th of August 2022
35°C (96 °F)
31°C (89 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
MOCEJON, TOROS EN LA ARENA
IMAGENES DEL SEGUNDO ENCIERRO DE MOCEJON 2014 CON UN NOVILLO DE JUAN RIVERA,
SALIDA TORO DE CAJON MOCEJON
IMAGENES DEL PRIMER ENCIERRO DE MOCEJON 2012,IGNACIO ESPERA A ENEMIGO Nº 63.
ENCIERRO NOCTURNO DE MOCEJON 2012
PRIMER ENCIERRO DE LAS FIESTAS DE MOCEJON 2012, SE SOLTARON DOS NOVILLOS Y UNA VAQUILLA, EL PRIMERO DE CAJON RONDANDO LOS 600 KG.
BOUS EN MOCEJON 2011
IMAGENES DEL DIA 11 DE SEPTIEMBRE EN MOCEJON (TOLEDO) YA CONOCIDO COMO EL BOUS EN LA SAGRA POR SU SIMIILITUD CON LOS CADAFAL TIPICOS DE VALENCIA Y CASTELLON, ...
ENCIERRO DE MOCEJON DIA 9
PRIMER TORO DEL ENCIERRO DEL DIA 9 DE SEPTIEMBRE DE 2012 EN MOCEJON (TOLEDO)
ENCIERRO NOCTURNO DE MOCEJON 2013
IMAGENES DEL PRIMER ENCIERRO NOCTURNO DE MOCEJON, CON DOS NOVILLOS DE ANTONIO SANCHEZ Y UNA VAQUILLA DEL GANADERO LOCAL JESUS ORTEGA (PROCEDENCIA ...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Magán is a municipality located in the province of Toledo, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. According to the 2006 census, the municipality has a population of 1989 inhabitants.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Magán.
- Cabanas de la Sagra
- Villaseca de la Sagra
- Olias del Rey
- Numancia de la Sagra
- Cedillo del Condado
- Anover de Tajo
- Burguillos de Toledo
- Chozas de Canales
- Villamiel de Toledo
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: