in Swabia of Bavaria, Germany
- Augsburg Airport (9 mi)
- Fürstenfeldbruck Airport (30 mi)
- Oberpfaffenhofen Airport (36 mi)
- Memmingen Allgau Airport (40 mi)
- Ingolstadt Manching Airport (41 mi)
- Munich International Airport (49 mi)
- Ansbach-Petersdorf Airport (62 mi)
- Stuttgart Airport (71 mi)
- Nuremberg Airport (73 mi)
- Zürich Airport (122 mi)
- Frankfurt am Main International Airport (147 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of Wies (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Old town of Regensburg with Stadtamhof (Unesco heritage, 73 mi)
- Monastic Island of Reichenau (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Abbey of St Gall (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Würzburg Residence with the Court Gardens and Residence Square (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Town of Bamberg (Unesco heritage, 99 mi)
- Margravial Opera House Bayreuth (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Swiss Tectonic Arena Sardona (Unesco heritage, 127 mi)
- Augsburger Zoo (zoo, (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 48.460 and 10.736 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 48° 27' 34" and E 10° 44' 9"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:56 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Berlin
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:49 am and 5:10 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Heretsried in Swabia (Bavaria) with it's 1,047 inhabitants is located in Germany about 304 mi (or 490 km) south of Berlin, the country's capital.
Local time in Heretsried is now 07:56 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Berlin with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports in the wider vicinity of Heretsried, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Germany is Augsburg Airport in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Germany is Pilgrimage Church of Wies in a distance of 54 mi (or 87 km), South. We found 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Bonstetten, Adelsried, Aystetten, Emersacker and Gablingen. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 3°C / 38 °F
|Morning Temperature||0°C / 32 °F|
|Evening Temperature||1°C / 33 °F|
|Night Temperature||1°C / 34 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||2%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 14 km/h (8 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 97% of sky|
Thursday, 30th of January 2020
6°C (43 °F)
8°C (47 °F)
Moderate rain, gentle breeze, broken clouds.
Friday, 31st of January 2020
10°C (50 °F)
9°C (48 °F)
Light rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 1st of February 2020
12°C (54 °F)
6°C (42 °F)
Light rain, fresh breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Schreinerei Möbel & Türen Gebhard Winter in Biberbach, Augsburg - Küchen, Bäder, Innenausbau
https://www.firmen.tv Zu Tischlerei Möbel & Türen Gebhard Winter aus Biberbach im Bezirk Augsburg finden Sie ein ausführliches Porträt unter https://www.firmen.tv/moebel-tueren-gebhard-winter...
Wollschweine, Ferkel und Mutter
Auf unserem Hof halten wir eine kleine Wollschwein-Herde, die das ganze Jahr im freien Leben. Wenn ihr mehr über unsere Wollschweine wissen wollt oder mal das leckere Fleisch, den Schinken...
Homemade Swabian Liver Spaetzle, German Food
German food: Swabian liver spätzle "Schwäbische Leberspätzle" is one of the traditional german foods from swabian region in Germany.
Faschingsumzug`13 v. Gablingen
Der "31 Glammhogga-Gaudiwurm " Auf der "Wolke 7"! PS.:Im starken Schneetreiben......
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Stauffersberg is a mountain of Bavaria, Germany.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Heretsried.