in Okres Praha-Východ of Central Bohemia, Czechia
- Ruzyně International Airport (8 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (60 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (66 mi)
- Dresden Airport (72 mi)
- Mariánské Lázně Airport (77 mi)
- Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (100 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (118 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (128 mi)
- Linz Airport (135 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (157 mi)
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport (172 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Holašovice Historical Village Reservation (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Zoo Praha (zoo, (4 mi)
- Indonéská džungle (zoo, (4 mi)
- Petřínská rozhledna (observation point, (6 mi)
- Prague Zoo (zoo, (4 mi)
- Mod (observation point, (10 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.176 and 14.411 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 10' 33" and E 14° 24' 41"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:34 PM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 4:52 am and 9:11 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2023-06-10 08:22:47
Klecany in Okres Praha-Východ (Central Bohemia) with it's 1,904 citizens is a city in Czechia a little north of Prague, the country's capital city.
Local time in Klecany is now 11:34 PM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Klecany, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Ruzyně International Airport in a distance of 8 mi (or 14 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Historic Centre of Prague in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), South. We discovered 5 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Prague, Usti nad Labem, Grossschonau, Olbersdorf and Hainewalde. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 23°C / 73 °F
|Morning Temperature||17°C / 62 °F|
|Evening Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 59 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1015 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 12 km/h (7 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 78% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Sunday, 11th of June 2023
22°C (71 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Few clouds, moderate breeze.
Monday, 12th of June 2023
19°C (67 °F)
12°C (53 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Tuesday, 13th of June 2023
18°C (64 °F)
11°C (53 °F)
Scattered clouds, moderate breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Academic Hotel & Congress Centre
Designer Prague City Apartments
Comfortable Prague Apartments
Art Hotel Praha
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
35 1097-1 DB Roztoky u Prahy 7.12.2014 ,Mikulášská jízda do Prahy
Mikulášská jízda do Prahy Německého spolku Fluegelradtouristik.
Kolona veteránů Roztoky u Prahy 2014
35. ročník Soutěže elegance historických vozidel v parku zámku v Roztokách u Prahy.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Levý Hradec is an early medieval Bohemian hill fort situated 10 km northwest of Prague near Roztoky, in the Czech Republic. This fortified hill fort served as the original seat of Bořivoj I, the first known Přemyslid ruler. The fortified hill fort was built on the left bank of the Vltava River approximately in the half of the 9th century. The first Christian church was built here shortly after Bořivoj I converted to Christianity. This church was consecrated to St. Clement.
Husinec (Prague-East District)
See other places named Husinec (disambiguation). Husinec is a village in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. It has around 860 inhabitants.
Zdiby is a village in the Prague-East District, Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. On the date August 28, 2006 it has 1709 inhabitants. First written notice about village is from year 1266. Its a member of Mikroregion Povodí Mratínského potoka.
Klíčany is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Máslovice is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Větrušice is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Vodochody is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. There is a small airport, Vodochody Airport, in the village and the aircraft construction company Aero Vodochody.
Vodochody Airport, also known as Aero Airport, (LKVO) is a private general aviation airport located in Vodochody in the Czech Republic. It is also the home to Aero Vodochody, a Czech aerospace company. The airport at an elevation of 919ft/280m asl has an asphalt main runway 2500m long and an emergency strip 1400m long. LKVO is located 15 km North-West from the Capital of Prague
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Klecany.
Libčice nad Vltavou › North-West: Czech Republic, Libčice nad Vltavou (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: