in Okres Kolín of Central Bohemia, Czechia
- Pardubice Airport (24 mi)
- Ruzyně International Airport (42 mi)
- Brno-Tuřany Airport (90 mi)
- Dresden Airport (99 mi)
- Copernicus Wrocław Airport (105 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (132 mi)
- Linz Airport (132 mi)
- Vienna International Airport (146 mi)
- Zielona Góra-Babimost Airport (148 mi)
- M. R. Štefánik Airport (157 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (178 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Litomyšl Castle (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Churches of Peace in Jawor and Świdnica (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Holašovice Historical Village Reservation (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.028 and 15.200 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 1' 41" and E 15° 11' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:31 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:23 am and 8:47 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,0 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Kolín in Okres Kolín (Central Bohemia) with it's 29,690 inhabitants is a city in Czechia about 35 mi (or 56 km) east of Prague, the country's capital.
Local time in Kolín is now 10:31 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of Kolín, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Pardubice Airport in a distance of 24 mi (or 39 km), East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), South-East. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Pardubice, Hradec Kralove, Jihlava, Liberec and Prague. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 24°C / 74 °F
|Morning Temperature||18°C / 65 °F|
|Evening Temperature||20°C / 68 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||6%|
|Air Pressure||1014 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 8 km/h (5 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Moderate rain|
Thursday, 29th of July 2021
27°C (81 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, few clouds.
Friday, 30th of July 2021
25°C (78 °F)
18°C (65 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Saturday, 31st of July 2021
25°C (77 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, scattered clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Vila U Varhanáre
Medinek Old Town
U Vlasskeho Dvora
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
EuroCity EC 277 Slovan Part 1 Praha hl.n to Kolín
Scenes from the journey aboard EuroCity EC 277 Slovan from Praha hl.n to Kolín.
Sor si hraje na ponorku, ale škodovka ho trumfne - Kolín
Menší "záplavy" při vytrvalém dešti v kolíně u Futura dne 28.5.2014. Točeno v 17:20.
Festival Kmochův Kolín 2010: Kolin Big Band
At about 8:15 on Saturday evening, the Kolin Big Band took the stage.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Veltruby is a village in the Kolín District in the Czech Republic.
Kolín District (Okres Kolín in Czech) is a district within Central Bohemian Region (Středočeský kraj) of the Czech Republic. Its capital is city Kolín.
Ovčáry (Kolín District)
Ovčáry is a village in the Kolín District, Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. On the date July 3, 2006 it has 719 inhabitants. First written notice about village is from year 1273.
Nebovidy is a village and municipality in Kolín District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Pašinka is a village and municipality in Kolín District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Polepy (Kolín District)
Polepy (Kolín District) is a village and municipality in Kolín District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
These districts belong to Kolín.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Kolín.
- Hradec Kralove
- Gryfow Slaski
- Jezow Sudecki
- Waldkirchen an der Thaya
- Kamienna Gora
Kolín, Kolín (source)
Kolín › North: Letiště Kolín, Kolín (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
كولين, Колин, Kolin, Kolín, Köln an der Elbe, کلین, コリーン, 콜린, Kolynas, 科林