in Okres Praha-Východ of Central Bohemia, Czechia
- Ruzyně International Airport (7 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (61 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (65 mi)
- Dresden Airport (71 mi)
- Mariánské Lázně Airport (75 mi)
- Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (99 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (119 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (127 mi)
- Linz Airport (134 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (157 mi)
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport (171 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 6 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Holašovice Historical Village Reservation (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 98 mi)
- Luther Memorials in Eisleben and Wittenberg (Unesco heritage, 139 mi)
- Zoo Praha (zoo, (4 mi)
- Indonéská džungle (zoo, (4 mi)
- Petřínská rozhledna (observation point, (6 mi)
- Prague Zoo (zoo, (4 mi)
- Mod (observation point, (10 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.174 and 14.375 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 10' 25" and E 14° 22' 30"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:05 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:50 am and 3:59 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2023-12-10 08:11:50
Delve into Husinec
Husinec in Okres Praha-Východ (Central Bohemia) with it's 865 habitants is located in Czechia a little north of Prague, the country's capital town.
Current time in Husinec is now 03:05 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports close to Husinec, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Ruzyně International Airport in a distance of 7 mi (or 12 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Historic Centre of Prague in a distance of 6 mi (or 10 km), South. We encountered 5 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Prague, Usti nad Labem, Grossschonau, Rathmannsdorf and Olbersdorf. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 4°C / 40 °F
|Morning Temperature||2°C / 36 °F|
|Evening Temperature||5°C / 41 °F|
|Night Temperature||5°C / 40 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||3%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 13 km/h (8 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 86% of sky|
|General Conditions||Rain and snow|
Monday, 11th of December 2023
8°C (46 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, broken clouds.
Tuesday, 12th of December 2023
6°C (42 °F)
6°C (42 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, scattered clouds.
Wednesday, 13th of December 2023
8°C (47 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Light rain, gentle breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Academic Hotel & Congress Centre
Art Hotel Praha
Vienna House Diplomat Prague
Relax Park Modra Stodola
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
35 1097-1 DB Roztoky u Prahy 7.12.2014 ,Mikulášská jízda do Prahy
Mikulášská jízda do Prahy Německého spolku Fluegelradtouristik.
Kolona veteránů Roztoky u Prahy 2014
35. ročník Soutěže elegance historických vozidel v parku zámku v Roztokách u Prahy.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Levý Hradec is an early medieval Bohemian hill fort situated 10 km northwest of Prague near Roztoky, in the Czech Republic. This fortified hill fort served as the original seat of Bořivoj I, the first known Přemyslid ruler. The fortified hill fort was built on the left bank of the Vltava River approximately in the half of the 9th century. The first Christian church was built here shortly after Bořivoj I converted to Christianity. This church was consecrated to St. Clement.
Husinec (Prague-East District)
See other places named Husinec (disambiguation). Husinec is a village in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. It has around 860 inhabitants.
Czech University of Life Sciences Prague
Czech University of Agriculture in Prague, officially Czech University of Life Sciences Prague (Czech: Česká zemědělská univerzita v Praze, ČZU) is a university in Prague, the Czech Republic, established in 1906.
Rez, developed under the codenames K-Project, Project Eden, and Vibes, is a rail shooter video game released by Sega in Japan in 2001 for the Dreamcast and PlayStation 2, with a European Dreamcast release and United States PlayStation 2 release in 2002. The game was developed by Sega's United Game Artists division, which contained several former members of the disbanded Team Andromeda, the Sega development team behind the Panzer Dragoon series.
Máslovice is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Větrušice is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Úholičky is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Únětice (Prague-West District)
Únětice (Prague-West District) is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Husinec.
Libčice nad Vltavou › North-West: Czech Republic, Libčice nad Vltavou (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.