in Okres Praha-Západ of Central Bohemia, Czechia
- Ruzyně International Airport (8 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (62 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (64 mi)
- Dresden Airport (70 mi)
- Mariánské Lázně Airport (75 mi)
- Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (98 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (118 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (127 mi)
- Linz Airport (135 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (156 mi)
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport (170 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 43 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 82 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Holašovice Historical Village Reservation (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Luther Memorials in Eisleben and Wittenberg (Unesco heritage, 138 mi)
- Zoo Praha (zoo, (5 mi)
- Indonéská džungle (zoo, (5 mi)
- Petřínská rozhledna (observation point, (7 mi)
- Prague Zoo (zoo, (5 mi)
- Mod (observation point, (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.189 and 14.371 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 11' 19" and E 14° 22' 14"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 07:59 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:31 am and 6:03 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Delve into Letky
Letky in Okres Praha-Západ (Central Bohemia) is a town located in Czechia a little north of Prague, the country's capital town.
Time in Letky is now 07:59 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Letky, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Ruzyně International Airport in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Historic Centre of Prague in a distance of 7 mi (or 12 km), South. We saw 5 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Prague, Usti nad Labem, Rathmannsdorf, Grossschonau and Olbersdorf. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 13°C / 56 °F
|Morning Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Evening Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Night Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1012.3 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Calm with 2 km/h (1 mph) from South-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Sunday, 20th of October 2019
14°C (57 °F)
11°C (52 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Monday, 21st of October 2019
15°C (59 °F)
13°C (56 °F)
Overcast clouds, calm.
Tuesday, 22nd of October 2019
12°C (54 °F)
10°C (51 °F)
Overcast clouds, calm.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Academic Hotel & Congress Centre
Comfortable Prague Apartments
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Projížďka po trati 091, 30.6.2014
Záběry z pohledu cestujícího z projížďky po trati 091 v úseku Libčice nad Vltavou-Letky - Roztoky u Prahy. Pořízeno 30.6.2014 fotoaparátem Canon EOS 550D s objektivem Sigma 17-70mm...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Levý Hradec is an early medieval Bohemian hill fort situated 10 km northwest of Prague near Roztoky, in the Czech Republic. This fortified hill fort served as the original seat of Bořivoj I, the first known Přemyslid ruler. The fortified hill fort was built on the left bank of the Vltava River approximately in the half of the 9th century. The first Christian church was built here shortly after Bořivoj I converted to Christianity. This church was consecrated to St. Clement.
Husinec (Prague-East District)
See other places named Husinec (disambiguation). Husinec is a village in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. It has around 860 inhabitants.
Rez, developed under the codenames K-Project, Project Eden, and Vibes, is a rail shooter video game released by Sega in Japan in 2001 for the Dreamcast and PlayStation 2, with a European Dreamcast release and United States PlayStation 2 release in 2002. The game was developed by Sega's United Game Artists division, which contained several former members of the disbanded Team Andromeda, the Sega development team behind the Panzer Dragoon series.
Máslovice is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Větrušice is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Vodochody is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. There is a small airport, Vodochody Airport, in the village and the aircraft construction company Aero Vodochody.
Tursko (Czech Republic)
Tursko (Czech Republic) is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Vodochody Airport, also known as Aero Airport, (LKVO) is a private general aviation airport located in Vodochody in the Czech Republic. It is also the home to Aero Vodochody, a Czech aerospace company. The airport at an elevation of 919ft/280m asl has an asphalt main runway 2500m long and an emergency strip 1400m long. LKVO is located 15 km North-West from the Capital of Prague
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Letky.
Libčice nad Vltavou › North-West: Czech Republic, Libčice nad Vltavou (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.
Megadeth - Tipsport
Starting at: 08:00 pm (20:00).
More Information: eventful.com.