in Okres Praha-Východ of Central Bohemia, Czechia
- Ruzyně International Airport (10 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (60 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (66 mi)
- Dresden Airport (70 mi)
- Mariánské Lázně Airport (77 mi)
- Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (99 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (117 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (127 mi)
- Linz Airport (136 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (155 mi)
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport (170 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 8 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Holašovice Historical Village Reservation (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Zoo Praha (zoo, (6 mi)
- Indonéská džungle (zoo, (6 mi)
- Petřínská rozhledna (observation point, (8 mi)
- Prague Zoo (zoo, (6 mi)
- Mod (observation point, (12 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.202 and 14.406 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 12' 8" and E 14° 24' 22"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:34 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:50 am and 5:39 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 4,1 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2021-02-26 08:38:34
Delve into Hoštice
Hoštice in Okres Praha-Východ (Central Bohemia) is a city located in Czechia a little north of Prague, the country's capital town.
Current time in Hoštice is now 10:34 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports closer to Hoštice, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Ruzyně International Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 15 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Historic Centre of Prague in a distance of 8 mi (or 13 km), South. We saw 5 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Prague, Usti nad Labem, Grossschonau, Olbersdorf and Hainewalde. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 53 °F
|Morning Temperature||6°C / 43 °F|
|Evening Temperature||7°C / 45 °F|
|Night Temperature||4°C / 40 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1030 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 79% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Saturday, 27th of February 2021
6°C (43 °F)
3°C (37 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Sunday, 28th of February 2021
7°C (44 °F)
3°C (38 °F)
Few clouds, calm.
Monday, 1st of March 2021
9°C (47 °F)
4°C (38 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Academic Hotel & Congress Centre
Relax Park Modra Stodola
Apartmány Vinice Salabka
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
AERO Odolena Voda Mistři!!!
AERO Odolena Voda starší žáci. Oslavy mistrovského titulu v sezoně 2011/12. (5 kol před koncem)
Frantisek Potkan Novotny
František (kříženec Lenkopotkan) a Lenka u Ivy v Pannenskejch Brežanech, kde pannu nikdo neviděl už leta. Někdy v únoru 2009.
Zrození přichází po 9 měsících aneb jak dorazila Josefína
Od malého počuraného testu projde Vaše bříško děvčata lehkou změnou s nejkrásnějším happyendem co může být :o)
Hasičský ples 2015 - Soutěž v Pole dance
Soutěž diváků z publika u tyče po vystoupí pole dance na plese SDH Libčice nad Vltavou 20. března 2015 V Kulturním domě.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Husinec (Prague-East District)
See other places named Husinec (disambiguation). Husinec is a village in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. It has around 860 inhabitants.
Kozomín is a village and municipality in Mělník District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. The municipality covers an area of 2.71 square kilometres and as of 2006 it had a population of 321.
Postřižín is a village and municipality in Mělník District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. The municipality covers an area of 4.43 square kilometres and as of 2007 it had a population of 419.
Klíčany is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Máslovice is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Větrušice is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Vodochody is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. There is a small airport, Vodochody Airport, in the village and the aircraft construction company Aero Vodochody.
Vodochody Airport, also known as Aero Airport, (LKVO) is a private general aviation airport located in Vodochody in the Czech Republic. It is also the home to Aero Vodochody, a Czech aerospace company. The airport at an elevation of 919ft/280m asl has an asphalt main runway 2500m long and an emergency strip 1400m long. LKVO is located 15 km North-West from the Capital of Prague
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Hoštice.
Libčice nad Vltavou › North-West: Czech Republic, Libčice nad Vltavou (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.