in Okres Praha-Východ of Central Bohemia, Czechia
- Ruzyně International Airport (11 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (59 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (67 mi)
- Dresden Airport (70 mi)
- Mariánské Lázně Airport (79 mi)
- Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (100 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (116 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (128 mi)
- Linz Airport (137 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (155 mi)
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport (170 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 41 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Holašovice Historical Village Reservation (Unesco heritage, 87 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Zoo Praha (zoo, (7 mi)
- Indonéská džungle (zoo, (7 mi)
- Petřínská rozhledna (observation point, (9 mi)
- Prague Zoo (zoo, (7 mi)
- Mod (observation point, (12 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.214 and 14.440 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 12' 49" and E 14° 26' 24"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 11:55 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:37 am and 8:38 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2020-08-05 07:23:52
Delve into Panenské Břežany
Panenské Břežany in Okres Praha-Východ (Central Bohemia) with it's 516 habitants is a city located in Czechia a little north of Prague, the country's capital town.
Current time in Panenské Břežany is now 11:55 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 11 airports closer to Panenské Břežany, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Ruzyně International Airport in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Historic Centre of Prague in a distance of 9 mi (or 14 km), South. We saw 5 points of interest near this location. In need of a room? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Since you are here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Prague, Usti nad Labem, Grossschonau, Olbersdorf and Hainewalde. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 23°C / 74 °F
|Morning Temperature||23°C / 74 °F|
|Evening Temperature||21°C / 69 °F|
|Night Temperature||15°C / 58 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 3 km/h (2 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Thursday, 6th of August 2020
26°C (78 °F)
18°C (64 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Friday, 7th of August 2020
29°C (84 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Saturday, 8th of August 2020
29°C (84 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Academic Hotel & Congress Centre
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
AERO Odolena Voda Mistři!!!
AERO Odolena Voda starší žáci. Oslavy mistrovského titulu v sezoně 2011/12. (5 kol před koncem)
Frantisek Potkan Novotny
František (kříženec Lenkopotkan) a Lenka u Ivy v Pannenskejch Brežanech, kde pannu nikdo neviděl už leta. Někdy v únoru 2009.
Zrození přichází po 9 měsících aneb jak dorazila Josefína
Od malého počuraného testu projde Vaše bříško děvčata lehkou změnou s nejkrásnějším happyendem co může být :o)
Piper PA-18 Super Cub, I., Maiden Flight
Modeltech Piper PA-18 Super Cub, I., Maiden Flight - Saturday, March 3rd, 2012 rozpětí / wingspan: 2,05m, délka / lenght: 1,29m, vrtule / propeller : 13"x8" wooden Turnigy Light Electric,...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Bořanovice is a village in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. On the date July 3, 2006 it has 612 inhabitants. First written notice about village is from year 1227. The village consists of two parts - Bořanovice and older part Pakoměřice, where is situated pond, gothic church and old fortress. Its a member of Mikroregion Povodí Mratínského potoka.
Bašť is a village in the Prague-East District, Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. On the date July 3, 2006 it has 682 inhabitants. First written notice about village is from year 1088. Its a member of Mikroregion Povodí Mratínského potoka.
Sedlec (Prague-East District)
Sedlec is a village in the Prague-East District, Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. On the date July 3, 2006 it has 202 inhabitants. First written notice about village is from year 1273. Its a member of Mikroregion Povodí Mratínského potoka.
Klíčany is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Veliká Ves (Prague-East District)
Veliká Ves (Prague-East District) is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Panenské Břežany.
This is a wider card with supporting text below as a natural lead-in to additional content. This content is a little bit longer.