in Okres Praha-Východ of Central Bohemia, Czechia
- Ruzyně International Airport (11 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (60 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (67 mi)
- Dresden Airport (69 mi)
- Mariánské Lázně Airport (78 mi)
- Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (99 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (115 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (126 mi)
- Linz Airport (138 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (154 mi)
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport (168 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 9 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 42 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 81 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Holašovice Historical Village Reservation (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 94 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 95 mi)
- Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Unesco heritage, 97 mi)
- Zoo Praha (zoo, (8 mi)
- Indonéská džungle (zoo, (7 mi)
- Petřínská rozhledna (observation point, (10 mi)
- Prague Zoo (zoo, (8 mi)
- Mod (observation point, (13 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.226 and 14.420 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 13' 32" and E 14° 25' 12"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:22 PM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:12 am and 4:20 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Dolínek in Okres Praha-Východ (Central Bohemia) is a town located in Czechia a little north of Prague, the country's capital place.
Time in Dolínek is now 10:22 PM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports nearby Dolínek, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Ruzyně International Airport in a distance of 11 mi (or 18 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Historic Centre of Prague in a distance of 9 mi (or 15 km), South. We collected 5 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Prague, Usti nad Labem, Grossschonau, Olbersdorf and Hainewalde. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 3°C / 38 °F
|Morning Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Evening Temperature||3°C / 38 °F|
|Night Temperature||3°C / 37 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1004 hPa|
|Wind Speed||with 5 km/h (3 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Thursday, 14th of November 2019
4°C (39 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 15th of November 2019
10°C (51 °F)
11°C (53 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Saturday, 16th of November 2019
6°C (43 °F)
5°C (40 °F)
Overcast clouds, light breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
AERO Odolena Voda Mistři!!!
AERO Odolena Voda starší žáci. Oslavy mistrovského titulu v sezoně 2011/12. (5 kol před koncem)
Frantisek Potkan Novotny
František (kříženec Lenkopotkan) a Lenka u Ivy v Pannenskejch Brežanech, kde pannu nikdo neviděl už leta. Někdy v únoru 2009.
Úžická Osma 2014: SDH Úžice
Požární útok družstva na závodech Úžická Osma 2014. SDH Úžice Nedokáži určit který tým (A/B) a které kolo.
Úžická Osma 2014: Úžičtí Draci - SDH Úžice
Požární útok družstva na závodech Úžická Osma 2014. SDH Úžice - Úžičtí draci - nedokáži určit který tým (A/B) a které kolo.
Zrození přichází po 9 měsících aneb jak dorazila Josefína
Od malého počuraného testu projde Vaše bříško děvčata lehkou změnou s nejkrásnějším happyendem co může být :o)
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Kozomín is a village and municipality in Mělník District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. The municipality covers an area of 2.71 square kilometres and as of 2006 it had a population of 321.
Postřižín is a village and municipality in Mělník District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. The municipality covers an area of 4.43 square kilometres and as of 2007 it had a population of 419.
Klíčany is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Máslovice is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Veliká Ves (Prague-East District)
Veliká Ves (Prague-East District) is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Větrušice is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Vodochody is a village and municipality in Prague-East District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. There is a small airport, Vodochody Airport, in the village and the aircraft construction company Aero Vodochody.
Vodochody Airport, also known as Aero Airport, (LKVO) is a private general aviation airport located in Vodochody in the Czech Republic. It is also the home to Aero Vodochody, a Czech aerospace company. The airport at an elevation of 919ft/280m asl has an asphalt main runway 2500m long and an emergency strip 1400m long. LKVO is located 15 km North-West from the Capital of Prague
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Dolínek.