in Okres Praha-Západ of Central Bohemia, Czechia
- Ruzyně International Airport (5 mi)
- Karlovy Vary International Airport (62 mi)
- Pardubice Airport (64 mi)
- Dresden Airport (71 mi)
- Mariánské Lázně Airport (72 mi)
- Altenburg-Nobitz Airport (98 mi)
- Cottbus-Drewitz Airport (120 mi)
- Leipzig Halle Airport (126 mi)
- Linz Airport (133 mi)
- Berlin-Schönefeld International Airport (157 mi)
- Berlin-Tegel International Airport (172 mi)
- Historic Centre of Prague (Unesco heritage, 7 mi)
- Kutná Hora: Historical Town Centre with the Church of St Barbara and the Cathedral of Our Lady at Sedlec (Unesco heritage, 45 mi)
- Dresden Elbe Valley (Unesco heritage, 65 mi)
- Pilgrimage Church of St John of Nepomuk at Zelená Hora (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Holašovice Historical Village Reservation (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Historic Centre of Telč (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Historic Centre of Český Krumlov (Unesco heritage, 93 mi)
- Jewish Quarter and St Procopius' Basilica in Třebíč (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Muskauer Park / Park Mużakowski (Unesco heritage, 100 mi)
- Luther Memorials in Eisleben and Wittenberg (Unesco heritage, 138 mi)
- Zoo Praha (zoo, (5 mi)
- Indonéská džungle (zoo, (5 mi)
- Petřínská rozhledna (observation point, (6 mi)
- Prague Zoo (zoo, (5 mi)
- Mod (observation point, (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 50.160 and 14.314 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 50° 9' 37" and E 14° 18' 52"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Koruna - CZK
- Spoken languages:
- Czech, Slovak
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 09:40 PM (Monday)
- Timezone: Europe/Prague
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:28 am and 5:05 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -44.033 and -176.367 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Czech Republic.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Czechia. Last Update: 2023-02-06 08:07:33
Touring Velké Přílepy
Velké Přílepy in Okres Praha-Západ (Central Bohemia) with it's 1,105 residents is a town located in Czechia a little north-west of Prague, the country's capital place.
Time in Velké Přílepy is now 09:40 PM (Monday). The local timezone is named Europe / Prague with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 11 airports nearby Velké Přílepy, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Czechia is Ruzyně International Airport in a distance of 5 mi (or 8 km), South-West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Czechia is Historic Centre of Prague in a distance of 7 mi (or 11 km), South-East. We collected 5 points of interest near this location. Need some hints on where to stay? We compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Being here already, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Prague, Usti nad Labem, Rathmannsdorf, Grossschonau and Struppen. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: -1°C / 30 °F
|Morning Temperature||-4°C / 26 °F|
|Evening Temperature||-2°C / 28 °F|
|Night Temperature||-4°C / 26 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1038 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 4 km/h (3 mph) from West|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 84% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Tuesday, 7th of February 2023
-1°C (30 °F)
-2°C (28 °F)
Few clouds, light breeze.
Wednesday, 8th of February 2023
-0°C (32 °F)
-2°C (28 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 9th of February 2023
2°C (36 °F)
-2°C (29 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Relax Park Modra Stodola
Villa St. Tropez
Vienna House Diplomat Prague
Academic Hotel & Congress Centre
Courtyard Prague Airport
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Projížďka po trati 091, 30.6.2014
Záběry z pohledu cestujícího z projížďky po trati 091 v úseku Libčice nad Vltavou-Letky - Roztoky u Prahy. Pořízeno 30.6.2014 fotoaparátem Canon EOS 550D s objektivem Sigma 17-70mm...
Suzuki M1800R Intruder Camera Test
The First Test of GoPro Hero2 Motorsport on Helmet riding Suzuki M1800R/M109R.
Kryštof střelec ostrostřelec (Kryštof Adam Menšík)
Kryštof si doma hraje s takovou střílející hračkou. Omluvte sníženou kvalitu zvuku - měl jsem omylem ruku na mikrofonu... 12. 10. 2011 - Libčice nad Vltavou.
CesFur 7 - Directors Cut
As my new Furry Convention season begins, I decided to post some cut footage from my last 2011 year fursuiting adventures.
Citation Mustang LKPR
trip from Vienna (LOWW) to Praha in a Citation Mustang C510. climbing to FL240 with 2000 ft/min. ILS approach RWY 24.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Rez, developed under the codenames K-Project, Project Eden, and Vibes, is a rail shooter video game released by Sega in Japan in 2001 for the Dreamcast and PlayStation 2, with a European Dreamcast release and United States PlayStation 2 release in 2002. The game was developed by Sega's United Game Artists division, which contained several former members of the disbanded Team Andromeda, the Sega development team behind the Panzer Dragoon series.
Horoměřice is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic. The municipality covers an area of 8.04 km² and as of 2006 it had a population of 2,617. It is known as the birthplace of Benedikt Roezl, a famous botanist and orchids collector.
Lichoceves is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Statenice is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Svrkyně is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Úholičky is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Únětice (Prague-West District)
Únětice (Prague-West District) is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
Velké Přílepy is a village and municipality in Prague-West District in the Central Bohemian Region of the Czech Republic.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Velké Přílepy.
Libčice nad Vltavou › North-West: Czech Republic, Libčice nad Vltavou (source)
Webcams provided by webcam.travel are under the copyright of their owners.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
ولک پریلپی, Вельке-Пршилепи, Велке Прилепи