in Central District, Israel
- Ben Gurion International Airport (10 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (14 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (44 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (55 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (64 mi)
- El Gora Airport (70 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (72 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (73 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (137 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (138 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (145 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 25 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 30 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 53 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 64 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 74 mi)
- Tel Aviv Luna Park (amusement park, (13 mi)
- Miẕpé Beqoa‘ (observation point, (11 mi)
- Miẕpé Har’el (observation point, (14 mi)
- Miẕpé Massu’a (observation point, (19 mi)
- Miẕpé Modi‘im (observation point, (11 mi)
- Miẕpé Yona (observation point, (10 mi)
- Miẕpé Eshta‘ol (observation point, (16 mi)
- Ma‘aganat Ashdod (marina, (12 mi)
- Ma‘agana (Marina) (marina, (12 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.916 and 34.768 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 54' 57" and E 34° 46' 5"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 02:12 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 5:45 am and 7:29 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2021-05-11 08:35:04
‘Ayanot in Central District is a city in Israel about 28 mi (or 45 km) west of Jerusalem, the country's capital city.
Local time in ‘Ayanot is now 02:12 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports in the vicinity of ‘Ayanot, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Ben Gurion International Airport in a distance of 10 mi (or 15 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement in a distance of 10 mi (or 17 km), North. We discovered 9 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ramla, Tel Aviv, Karney Shomron, Jerusalem and Gaza. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 27°C / 81 °F
|Morning Temperature||20°C / 67 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 11 km/h (7 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 0% of sky|
|General Conditions||Sky is clear|
Wednesday, 12th of May 2021
26°C (78 °F)
20°C (68 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Thursday, 13th of May 2021
25°C (76 °F)
20°C (69 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 14th of May 2021
25°C (78 °F)
21°C (70 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Otis Gen2 traction elevator at G Cinema City in Rishon-Letzion(Elevator to Underground parking)
Elevator to underground parking--- Brand: Otis. Type: MRL traction. Model: Gen2. Installed at 2009.
Brand New Electra service elevators at G Cinema City in Rishon-Letzion(Don't ride)
Service elevators--- Brand: Electra. Type: MRL traction? Installed at 2009. Elevator bank size: 2.
Retake - Isralift traction scenic elevator at The Golden Mall in Rishon LeZion
London Gate elevator--- Brand: Isralift. Type: Traction. Capacity: 1000kg / 13 Passengers. Installed at 1993. Floor served: 3( *0*, 1, 2). (C)2011 maalit72.
Retake - Otis Gen2 traction talking elevator at The Golden Mall in Rishon LeZion(Main elevator)
Main elevator--- Brand: Otis. Type: MRL Traction. Model: Gen2. Capacity: 1275kg / 17 Passengers. Installed at 2008. Floor served: 3( *0*, 1, 2). (C)2011 maalit72.
Fountain Square Lehrer Ness Ziona
With God Lehrer square was named chief founder of the colony Ness Ziona established in 1883, so you can look at the fountain, so I slowed the pace.
Magical nature reserve in Ness Ziona 1
ב"ה שמורת הטבע בנס ציונה סרט טבע ראשון שצילמתי ב-29.5.2013 בשעות 11:00/13:00 .במלואות 130 שנה לייסוד המושבה נס ציונה...
Broscus cephalotes Feeding on Helix engaddensis
Taken at Gvaot Hakurkar, Ness Ziona, Israel. Shot with a Galaxy S5.
שמורת מליבו בנס ציונה(מצגת)
ב"ה מצגת תמונות, של שכ' שמורת מליבו בנס ציונה שצילמתי ב-29.5.2013, לסרט שלי המלא כנסו לפלייליסט:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?l...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Israel Institute for Biological Research
Israel Institute for Biological Research (IIBR) is an Israeli government defense research institute specializing in biology, medicinal chemistry and environmental science. The institute's work is a closely guarded secret. It is suspected of also developing biological and chemical weapons and defenses against them, as well as toxins for use by Israeli intelligence in assassinations. It is located in Ness Ziona, 20 kilometers south of Tel Aviv.
Beit Hanan is a moshav, south of Tel Aviv, Israel, about two kilometers west of Ness Ziona. It belongs to the Moshavim Movement and Gan Raveh Regional Council. The population is approximately 500.
Ness Ziona Stadium
The Ness Ziona Stadium, is a football stadium in Ness Ziona, Israel. Aside from being the stadium of local side, Sektzia Nes Tziona, it recently hosted the Israel national under-19 football team in its bid to qualify for the under-19 European championship.
Highway 42 (Israel)
Highway 42 is a north-south highway in central Israel. It leads from Ashdod interchange in the south to Gan Rave interchange in the north. The road is 19 km long.
Gan Raveh Regional Council
Gan Raveh Regional Council is a regional council in the Center District of Israel. The council's area of jurisdiction extends to eight settlements: a kibbutz, six moshavim and a youth village. In 2006, the total population was 5,000. The council serves Ayanot, Beit Hanan, Beit Oved, Ge'alya, Gan Sorek, Kfar HaNagid, Neta'im and Palmachim. The head of the local council is Shlomo Elimelech.
Beit Oved is a moshav in central Israel. Located on the outskirts of Ness Ziona, it falls under the jurisdiction of Gan Raveh Regional Council. In 2006, Beit Oved had a population of 306.
Ge'alya, sometimes written Galia, is a moshav in central Israel. Located in the coastal plain and covering 2,000 dunams, it falls under the jurisdiction of Gan Raveh Regional Council. In 2007 it had a population of 1,200. The moshav was founded in 1948 by new immigrants from Bulgaria. It is located near the ancient site of Tel Shalaf, where Iron Age artefacts have been found, and which is associated with the Biblical city of Eltekeh within the first Dan tribal area .
Gan Sorek is a moshav in central Israel. Located in the coastal plain around four kilometres south-west of Rishon LeZion and covering 700 dunams, it falls under the jurisdiction of Gan Raveh Regional Council. In 2006 it had a population of 326. The moshav was founded on the land of the depopulated Palestinian village of Nabi Rubin in 1950 by immigrants from Poland and Romania and it is named after the nearby Nahal Sorek.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of ‘Ayanot.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Ayanot, ‘Ayanot, עינות