in Central District, Israel
- Ben Gurion International Airport (8 mi)
- Sde Dov Airport (13 mi)
- Be'er Sheva (Teyman) Airport (45 mi)
- Bar Yehuda Airfield (54 mi)
- Haifa International Airport (62 mi)
- Amman-Marka International Airport (70 mi)
- El Gora Airport (71 mi)
- Queen Alia International Airport (72 mi)
- Beirut Rafic Hariri International Airport (137 mi)
- Ovda International Airport (138 mi)
- Damascus International Airport (143 mi)
- White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement (Unesco heritage, 10 mi)
- Caves of Maresha and Bet-Guvrin in the Judean Lowlands as a Microcosm of the Land of the Caves (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Palestine: Land of Olives and Vines – Cultural Landscape of Southern Jerusalem, Battir (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Birthplace of Jesus: Church of the Nativity and the Pilgrimage Route, Bethlehem (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Biblical Tels - Megiddo, Hazor, Beer Sheba (Unesco heritage, 51 mi)
- Sites of Human Evolution at Mount Carmel: The Nahal Me’arot / Wadi el-Mughara Caves (Unesco heritage, 52 mi)
- Masada (Unesco heritage, 54 mi)
- Bahá’i Holy Places in Haifa and the Western Galilee (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Old City of Acre (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Um er-Rasas (Kastrom Mefa'a) (Unesco heritage, 72 mi)
- Tel Aviv Luna Park (amusement park, (12 mi)
- Miẕpé Beqoa‘ (observation point, (10 mi)
- Miẕpé Har’el (observation point, (13 mi)
- Miẕpé Massu’a (observation point, (19 mi)
- Miẕpé Modi‘im (observation point, (9 mi)
- Miẕpé Yona (observation point, (12 mi)
- Miẕpé Eshta‘ol (observation point, (15 mi)
- Ma‘aganat Ashdod (marina, (14 mi)
- Ma‘agana (Marina) (marina, (11 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 31.929 and 34.799 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 31° 55' 45" and E 34° 47' 55"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Shekel - ILS
- Spoken languages:
- Hebrew, Arabic, English
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:34 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Asia/Jerusalem
- UTC/GMT offset: 2 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:49 am and 6:00 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -27.600 and -144.317 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,7 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Israel.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Israel. Last Update: 2021-06-16 08:28:49
Discover Ness Ziona
Ness Ziona in Central District with it's 38,700 citizens is a place in Israel about 27 mi (or 43 km) north-west of Jerusalem, the country's capital city.
Current time in Ness Ziona is now 12:34 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Asia / Jerusalem with an UTC offset of 3 hours. We know of 11 airports near Ness Ziona, of which 5 are larger airports. The closest airport in Israel is Ben Gurion International Airport in a distance of 8 mi (or 12 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Israel is White City of Tel-Aviv -- the Modern Movement in a distance of 10 mi (or 15 km), North. We encountered 9 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ramla, Tel Aviv, Karney Shomron, Jerusalem and Gaza. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 77 °F
|Morning Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Evening Temperature||25°C / 76 °F|
|Night Temperature||23°C / 73 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||1%|
|Air Pressure||1020 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 9 km/h (6 mph) from South-East|
|Cloud Conditions||Clear sky, covering 4% of sky|
|General Conditions||Light rain|
Friday, 22nd of October 2021
25°C (78 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 23rd of October 2021
25°C (77 °F)
22°C (72 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Sunday, 24th of October 2021
24°C (75 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Otis Gen2 traction elevator at G Cinema City in Rishon-Letzion(Elevator to Underground parking)
Elevator to underground parking--- Brand: Otis. Type: MRL traction. Model: Gen2. Installed at 2009.
Brand New Electra service elevators at G Cinema City in Rishon-Letzion(Don't ride)
Service elevators--- Brand: Electra. Type: MRL traction? Installed at 2009. Elevator bank size: 2.
Fountain Square Lehrer Ness Ziona
With God Lehrer square was named chief founder of the colony Ness Ziona established in 1883, so you can look at the fountain, so I slowed the pace.
Magical nature reserve in Ness Ziona 1
ב"ה שמורת הטבע בנס ציונה סרט טבע ראשון שצילמתי ב-29.5.2013 בשעות 11:00/13:00 .במלואות 130 שנה לייסוד המושבה נס ציונה...
Broscus cephalotes Feeding on Helix engaddensis
Taken at Gvaot Hakurkar, Ness Ziona, Israel. Shot with a Galaxy S5.
שמורת מליבו בנס ציונה(מצגת)
ב"ה מצגת תמונות, של שכ' שמורת מליבו בנס ציונה שצילמתי ב-29.5.2013, לסרט שלי המלא כנסו לפלייליסט:https://www.youtube.com/playlist?l...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Weizmann Institute of Science
The Weizmann Institute of Science is a public research university in Rehovot, Israel. It differs from other Israeli universities in that it offers only graduate and post-graduate studies in the sciences. It is one of the world’s leading multidisciplinary research centers, with around 2,500 scientists, postdoctoral fellows, Ph.D. and M. Sc. students, and scientific, technical, and administrative staff working at the Institute.
Israel Institute for Biological Research
Israel Institute for Biological Research (IIBR) is an Israeli government defense research institute specializing in biology, medicinal chemistry and environmental science. The institute's work is a closely guarded secret. It is suspected of also developing biological and chemical weapons and defenses against them, as well as toxins for use by Israeli intelligence in assassinations. It is located in Ness Ziona, 20 kilometers south of Tel Aviv.
Beit Hanan is a moshav, south of Tel Aviv, Israel, about two kilometers west of Ness Ziona. It belongs to the Moshavim Movement and Gan Raveh Regional Council. The population is approximately 500.
Ness Ziona Stadium
The Ness Ziona Stadium, is a football stadium in Ness Ziona, Israel. Aside from being the stadium of local side, Sektzia Nes Tziona, it recently hosted the Israel national under-19 football team in its bid to qualify for the under-19 European championship.
Rishon LeZion HaRishonim Railway Station
Rishon LeZion - HaRishonim Railway Station is a station of Israel Railways in Rishon LeZion, part of the Tel Aviv – Rishon LeZion line. The station is located in the southern area of the city, in the middle of HaRishonim Interchange, at the intersection of the new Highway 431 and Route 412 (Rishon LeZion – Nes Ziona road). It was opened on September 13, 2003 with the Bet Shemesh Railway Station. The station has two platforms. It is the southern terminus of the suburban line to Tel Aviv Central.
Rehovot Railway Station
Rehovot Railway Station is an Israel Railways passenger station located in the city of Rehovot. It serves the city, the Weizmann Institute of Science and the nearby science industries park, as well as the city of Ness Ziona. The station is named after Ehud Hadar, CEO of Israel Railways between 1994 and 1996.
Beit Oved is a moshav in central Israel. Located on the outskirts of Ness Ziona, it falls under the jurisdiction of Gan Raveh Regional Council. In 2006, Beit Oved had a population of 306.
The Weizmann House was the home of the first President of Israel, Chaim Weizmann, and first First Lady, Vera Weizmann. The house sits atop a hill in Rehovot, and is now part of the Weizmann Institute of Science. The house was designed by Jewish architect Erich Mendelsohn, and recognized as a masterpiece.
These districts belong to Ness Ziona.Other districts
These are districts that are close by, but belong to a different city than Ness Ziona.Popular in vicinity
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Ness Ziona.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Wādi Hunein, Neys-Siyona, Wadi Hunayn, Wady Hanin, Nahalat Reuven, Ness Siona, Nēs Tsīyōnā, Nes Tsiyonah, Nes Siyona, Noss Ziona, Nēs Zīyōnā, Nes Ẕiyyona, نيس زيونا, Nes Cijona, Nes Ziona, Ness Ziona, Nes Ciona, Ness Tziona, نس زیونا, נס ציונה, Nes Cijjona, Nes Ționa, Нес-Циона, Nes Tziyona, نیس ضیونا, 耐斯茨奧納