in Gers of Occitanie, France
- Agen-La Garenne Airport (18 mi)
- Montauban Airport (50 mi)
- Tarbes Laloubère Airport (53 mi)
- Toulouse-Blagnac Airport (54 mi)
- Pau Pyrénées Airport (56 mi)
- Tarbes-Lourdes-Pyrénées Airport (57 mi)
- Bergerac-Roumanière Airport (60 mi)
- Libourne-Artigues-de-Lussac Airport (75 mi)
- Bordeaux-Mérignac (BA 106) Airport (81 mi)
- Brive-La Roche Airport (99 mi)
- Canal du Midi (Unesco heritage, 57 mi)
- Bordeaux, Port of the Moon (Unesco heritage, 62 mi)
- Jurisdiction of Saint-Emilion (Unesco heritage, 66 mi)
- Prehistoric Sites and Decorated Caves of the Vézère Valley (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Routes of Santiago de Compostela in France (Unesco heritage, 86 mi)
- Pyrénées - Mont Perdu (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Catalan Romanesque Churches of the Vall de Boí (Unesco heritage, 103 mi)
- Madriu-Perafita-Claror Valley (Unesco heritage, 118 mi)
- San Millán Yuso and Suso Monasteries (Unesco heritage, 136 mi)
- Walibi Aquitaine (amusement park, (18 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 43.958 and 0.372 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 43° 57' 29" and E 0° 22' 19"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- French, Breton, Corsican, Catalan, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:49 AM (Wednesday)
- Timezone: Europe/Paris
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:51 am and 6:33 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.783 and -176.817 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- Waitangi West
- This place on Geonames.org
Condom in Gers (Occitanie) with it's 7,732 citizens is a town in France about 351 mi (or 565 km) south of Paris, the country's capital city.
Current time in Condom is now 03:49 AM (Wednesday). The local timezone is named Europe / Paris with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 10 airports near Condom, of which 3 are larger airports. The closest airport in France is Agen-La Garenne Airport in a distance of 18 mi (or 30 km), North-East. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in France is Canal du Midi in a distance of 57 mi (or 92 km), South-East. We discovered 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Nerac, Agen, Auch, Mirande and Villeneuve-sur-Lot. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 53 °F
|Morning Temperature||5°C / 40 °F|
|Evening Temperature||9°C / 48 °F|
|Night Temperature||7°C / 44 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1031 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Gentle Breeze with 7 km/h (4 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Scattered clouds, covering 33% of sky|
|General Conditions||Scattered clouds|
Thursday, 20th of February 2020
13°C (55 °F)
7°C (45 °F)
Sky is clear, light breeze, clear sky.
Friday, 21st of February 2020
10°C (50 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 22nd of February 2020
11°C (52 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Les Phacochères, champion de France 2014 au Festival de bandas de Condom
La banda de Montréal d'Aude a été sacrée champion de France 2014 au 42e Festival de bandas de Condom.
De Marsolan a Condom HD 29/44
Camino Santiago Vía Podiensis GR 65 A Pie De Le Puy-En-Velay A Pamplona 2012 Chemin Saint Jacques Compostelle Du Le Puy à Pampelune Way Of St. James Walking Pèlerin Ultreia.
Travel Writer Nancy D. Brown, http://www.Nancydbrown.com, visits Condom, France to learn the proper way to taste Armagnac and meets some local folk dancers.
Armagnac Condom, France
Travel Writer Nancy D. Brown, http://www.Nancydbrown.com, visits Condom, France, the land of Musketeers, and tastes Armagnac at Maison Ryst-Dupeyron.
Les Angelots, Chambres d'Hôtes à Condom (Gers)
Le bonheur est dans le Gers! Serge et Mado vous accueillent dans leur Maison de Maître du 18ème siècle, au bord de la Baïse, à Condom, la sous-préfecture du Gers, avec une jolie vue...
I will follow him (Condom 2012)
I will follow him par les Boléros Burgais à Condom 2012 (deuxième version)
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Condom Cathedral (Cathédrale Saint-Pierre de Condom) is a Catholic church and a former cathedral, and a national monument of France, located in Condom, Gers. It was formerly the seat of the Bishops of Condom; the diocese was added to the Archdiocese of Auch in 1822.
Château de Lasserre
The Château de Lasserre is a ruined castle in the commune of Béraut in the Gers département of France. With origins in the 14th century, the castle was adapted and altered in the 16th and 18th centuries. It has been listed since 1927 as a monument historique by the French Ministry of Culture. It is privately owned.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Condom.
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: