in Madrid of Madrid, Spain
- Historic City of Toledo (Unesco heritage, 28 mi)
- Monastery and Site of the Escurial, Madrid (Unesco heritage, 35 mi)
- Old Town of Ávila with its Extra-Muros Churches (Unesco heritage, 39 mi)
- University and Historic Precinct of Alcalá de Henares (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Old Town of Segovia and its Aqueduct (Unesco heritage, 59 mi)
- Aranjuez Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 63 mi)
- Old City of Salamanca (Unesco heritage, 70 mi)
- Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Historic Walled Town of Cuenca (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Heritage of Mercury. Almadén and Idrija (Unesco heritage, 96 mi)
- Faunia (zoo, (18 mi)
- Warner Bros Park/MovieWorld (amusement park, (7 mi)
- Parque Europa de Torrejón de Ardoz (amusement park, (22 mi)
- Zoo Aquarium de Madrid (zoo, (22 mi)
- Parques Reunidos (amusement park, (21 mi)
- The Roof (observation point, (21 mi)
- Diversión en la Granja (amusement park, (22 mi)
- Travel Parks (amusement park, (21 mi)
- Parque de Atracciones Madrid (amusement park, (21 mi)
- Aquópolis San Fernando de Henares (amusement park, (22 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.135 and -3.568 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 8' 7" and W -3° 34' 3"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 10:35 AM (Saturday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:46 am and 9:47 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -40.133 and 176.533 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2022-06-25 08:21:57
Titulcia in Madrid (Madrid) with it's 945 inhabitants is located in Spain about 21 mi (or 33 km) south of Madrid, the country's capital.
Local time in Titulcia is now 10:35 AM (Saturday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports in the wider vicinity of Titulcia, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Spain is Madrid Barajas International Airport in a distance of 25 mi (or 40 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Historic City of Toledo in a distance of 28 mi (or 45 km), South-West. We found 10 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. If you need a place to sleep, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
Depending on your travel schedule, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ciempozuelos, San Martin de la Vega, Villaconejos, Aranjuez and Valdemoro. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 25°C / 78 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 61 °F|
|Evening Temperature||26°C / 79 °F|
|Night Temperature||21°C / 70 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Fresh Breeze with 14 km/h (8 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 84% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Sunday, 26th of June 2022
25°C (77 °F)
21°C (69 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Monday, 27th of June 2022
25°C (78 °F)
22°C (71 °F)
Sky is clear, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Tuesday, 28th of June 2022
30°C (86 °F)
25°C (77 °F)
Sky is clear, moderate breeze, clear sky.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
ENCIERRO DE SAN MARTIN DE LA VEGA 2014
IMAGENES DEL PRIMER ENCIERRO DE LAS FIESTAS EN HONOR A SAN MARCOS EN LA LOCALIDAD MADRILEÑA DE SAN MARTIN DE LA VEGA.
Training motocross San Martin de la vega 2015 Piña-Team
Entrenamientos motocross san martin de la vega 8-02-2105 78 Roberto Gonzalez-instagram@fityy78 23 Yeray Barra-instagram@yeraybarra 12 Jose diaz.
Tren San Martin de la vega - Parque de ocio onboard por labl.wmv
Tren de cercanias entre San Martín de la Vega y Parque de ocio onboard por labl.
KAOS POR CULPA DE LA POLICIA SAN MARTIN DE LA VEGA MADRID 19/3/2013
KAOS POR CULPA DE LA POLICIA SAN MARTIN DE LA VEGA MADRID 19/3/2013 : A esto se dedica la policia de san martin de la vega, en vez de cumplir con sus obligaciones, se dedican aliar ...
Circuito San Silvestre de Canicross de San Martín de la Vega
Circuito San Silvestre de Canicross de San Martín de la Vega puntuable para la I Liga Madrileña de Canicross.
Final Torneo Fiestas San Marcos 2011 de San Martín de la Vega de Frontenis
Final del Torneo de las Fiestas de San Marcos 2011 de San Martín de la Vega disputada el 17-04-2011 Pareja vencedora: Isaac García y J. Manuel Ordóñez Segundos clasificados: Javier...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Titulcia is a municipality of the Community of Madrid, Spain. Of supposedly Roman origin, Titulcia is situated on the ancient military road from Emerita Augusta and Cesaraugusta (modern Zaragoza. With the arrival of the Arabs, the city was razed, but regained its previous significance during the reconquest, and thereafter taking the name of Bayonne Its strategic position was recognized by the French occupiers during the Napoleonic Wars, who held it until 1814.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Titulcia.
- San Martin de la Vega
- Morata de Tajuna
- Colmenar de Oreja
- Torrejon de Velasco
- Belmonte de Tajo
- Perales de Tajuna
- Torrejon de la Calzada
- Velilla de San Antonio
- Anover de Tajo
- Cabanas de Yepes
- Villarrubia de Santiago
- Campo Real
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know: