in Toledo of Castille-La Mancha, Spain
- Historic City of Toledo (Unesco heritage, 29 mi)
- Monastery and Site of the Escurial, Madrid (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- Old Town of Ávila with its Extra-Muros Churches (Unesco heritage, 47 mi)
- University and Historic Precinct of Alcalá de Henares (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Aranjuez Cultural Landscape (Unesco heritage, 56 mi)
- Old Town of Segovia and its Aqueduct (Unesco heritage, 71 mi)
- Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe (Unesco heritage, 75 mi)
- Old City of Salamanca (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Historic Walled Town of Cuenca (Unesco heritage, 83 mi)
- Heritage of Mercury. Almadén and Idrija (Unesco heritage, 85 mi)
- Warner Bros Park/MovieWorld (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Skydive Lillo (amusement park, (19 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 39.981 and -3.440 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 39° 58' 50" and W -3° 26' 24"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 03:10 AM (Friday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:53 am and 9:26 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -39.998 and 176.560 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Wikipedia
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,2 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2022-05-19 07:20:23
Delve into Noblejas
Noblejas in Toledo (Castille-La Mancha) with it's 3,322 habitants is located in Spain about 33 mi (or 53 km) south-east of Madrid, the country's capital town.
Current time in Noblejas is now 03:10 AM (Friday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports close to Noblejas, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Spain is Torrejón Airport in a distance of 36 mi (or 57 km), North. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Historic City of Toledo in a distance of 29 mi (or 47 km), West. We encountered 2 points of interest near this location. If you need a hotel, we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
While being here, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Ocana, Villarrubia de Santiago, Dosbarrios, Villaconejos and Cabanas de Yepes. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 31°C / 88 °F
|Morning Temperature||19°C / 66 °F|
|Evening Temperature||29°C / 84 °F|
|Night Temperature||25°C / 76 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1018 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Strong breeze with 19 km/h (12 mph) from North-West|
|Cloud Conditions||Overcast clouds, covering 100% of sky|
|General Conditions||Overcast clouds|
Saturday, 21st of May 2022
33°C (92 °F)
26°C (79 °F)
Overcast clouds, moderate breeze.
Sunday, 22nd of May 2022
23°C (73 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Light rain, fresh breeze, overcast clouds.
Monday, 23rd of May 2022
25°C (77 °F)
19°C (66 °F)
Broken clouds, fresh breeze.
Hotels and Places to Stay
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
El Sueño de Lucrecia - Villarrubia de Santiago - Toledo
http://www.zonasrurales.com :: Video montaje con transicción de fotografías del alojamiento :: Antigua Casa de Labor restaurada. 8 habitaciones dobles con baño y calefacción. Amplio salón-come...
Himno de la Virgen del Castellar
Himno de Nuestra Señora del Castellar, Patrona de Villarrubia de Santiago (Toledo). Interpretado por la Asociación Musical "Nuestra Señora del Castellar" y el Coro Parroquial en la Iglesia...
Salve Solemne a la Virgen del Castellar
Salve Solemne en honor a Nuestra Señora del Castellar, Patrona de Villarrubia de Santiago (Toledo). Interpretada por la Asociación Musical "Nuestra Señora del Castellar" y el Coro Parroquial...
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
Noblejas is a municipality located in the province of Toledo, Castile-La Mancha, Spain. According to the 2006 census, the municipality has a population of 3332 inhabitants.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Noblejas.
- Villarrubia de Santiago
- Cabanas de Yepes
- Colmenar de Oreja
- Belmonte de Tajo
- Huerta de Valdecarabanos
- Villamanrique de Tajo
- Morata de Tajuna
- Santa Cruz de la Zarza
- San Martin de la Vega
- Perales de Tajuna
- Villanueva de Bogas