Cortijo de Arriba
in Ciudad Real of Castille-La Mancha, Spain
- Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe (Unesco heritage, 34 mi)
- Historic City of Toledo (Unesco heritage, 38 mi)
- Heritage of Mercury. Almadén and Idrija (Unesco heritage, 61 mi)
- Old Town of Cáceres (Unesco heritage, 84 mi)
- Monastery and Site of the Escurial, Madrid (Unesco heritage, 88 mi)
- Archaeological Ensemble of Mérida (Unesco heritage, 90 mi)
- Old Town of Ávila with its Extra-Muros Churches (Unesco heritage, 101 mi)
- Historic Centre of Cordoba (Unesco heritage, 109 mi)
- Old Town of Segovia and its Aqueduct (Unesco heritage, 113 mi)
- Old City of Salamanca (Unesco heritage, 115 mi)
- Ciudad Real Aquapark (amusement park, (24 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 39.317 and -4.067 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 39° 18' 59" and W -4° 3' 59"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Spanish, Catalan, Galician, Basque, Occitan
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:14 PM (Sunday)
- Timezone: Europe/Madrid
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 6:49 am and 9:41 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -39.516 and 175.965 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Safety Score: 3,5 of 5.0 based on data from 9 authorites. Meaning please reconsider your need to travel to Spain.
Travel warnings are updated daily. Source: Travel Warning Spain. Last Update: 2020-06-07 07:21:47
Discover Cortijo de Arriba
Cortijo de Arriba in Ciudad Real (Castille-La Mancha) is a town in Spain about 78 mi (or 126 km) south of Madrid, the country's capital city.
Current time in Cortijo de Arriba is now 12:14 PM (Sunday). The local timezone is named Europe / Madrid with an UTC offset of 2 hours. We know of 8 airports near Cortijo de Arriba, of which one is a larger airport. The closest airport in Spain is Ciudad Real Central Airport in a distance of 32 mi (or 52 km), South. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Spain is Royal Monastery of Santa María de Guadalupe in a distance of 34 mi (or 54 km), West. We discovered 1 points of interest in the vicinity of this place.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Porzuna, Malagon, Picon, Marjaliza and Piedrabuena. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 23°C / 73 °F
|Morning Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Evening Temperature||22°C / 72 °F|
|Night Temperature||16°C / 60 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1010 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Moderate breeze with 12 km/h (7 mph) from East|
|Cloud Conditions||Few clouds, covering 17% of sky|
|General Conditions||Few clouds|
Monday, 8th of June 2020
19°C (67 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Scattered clouds, gentle breeze.
Tuesday, 9th of June 2020
22°C (71 °F)
16°C (61 °F)
Scattered clouds, light breeze.
Wednesday, 10th of June 2020
24°C (76 °F)
19°C (67 °F)
Sky is clear, calm, clear sky.
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
6930 + Kverneland 5 reversibles de Agrocristo
Tractor John Deere 6930 premiun con kvernelad pentasurco en El Cristo del Espíritu Santo. Ciudad Real.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Cortijo de Arriba.
- Alcolea de Calatrava
- Ciudad Real
- Carrion de Calatrava
- Corral de Calatrava
- Canada de Calatrava
- Villarrubia de los Ojos
- Villar del Pozo
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Cortijos de Arriba, Cortijo de Arriba