Sant'Angelo A Scala
in Provincia di Avellino of Campania, Italy
- Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport (24 mi)
- Salerno / Pontecagnano Airport (26 mi)
- Foggia / Gino Lisa Airport (52 mi)
- Frosinone Military Airport (88 mi)
- Latina Airport (103 mi)
- Pescara International Airport (105 mi)
- Bari / Palese International Airport (106 mi)
- Ciampino Airport (125 mi)
- Leonardo Da Vinci (Fiumicino) International Airport (141 mi)
- Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata (Unesco heritage, 21 mi)
- 18th-Century Royal Palace at Caserta with the Park, the Aqueduct of Vanvitelli, and the San Leucio Complex (Unesco heritage, 23 mi)
- Costiera Amalfitana (Unesco heritage, 24 mi)
- Historic Centre of Naples (Unesco heritage, 26 mi)
- Cilento and Vallo di Diano National Park with the Archeological Sites of Paestum and Velia, and the Certosa di Padula (Unesco heritage, 55 mi)
- Castel del Monte (Unesco heritage, 80 mi)
- Panorama sul Golfo (observation point, (20 mi)
- Belvedere Punta Nasone (observation point, (19 mi)
- Valle dell'Orso (amusement park, (22 mi)
- Valle dell'Avventura (amusement park, (22 mi)
- Strada panoramica per Sorrento (observation point, (24 mi)
- Torre dello Ziro (observation point, (24 mi)
- Panorama Costiera Amalfitana (observation point, (23 mi)
- Decimal Coordinates (Latitude, Longitude):
- 40.975 and 14.740 (Lat./Lng.)
- Coordinates by Time:
- N 40° 58' 28" and E 14° 44' 25"
- Currency and Currency Code:
- Euro - EUR
- Spoken languages:
- Italian, German, French, Sardinian, Catalan, Corsican, Slovenian
- Local electricity:
- 230 V - 50 Hz (plugs: G)
- Mobile phone / cellular frequencies (MHz):
- 900 MHz, 1800 MHz, 3G, 4G
- Local Time: 12:24 AM (Thursday)
- Timezone: Europe/Rome
- UTC/GMT offset: 1 hours
- Sunrise and Sunset:
- 7:16 am and 4:33 pm
- Antipode Coordinates:
- -43.733 and -176.350 (Lat./Lng.)
- Closest place to antipode coordinates:
- This place on Geonames.org
Discover Sant'Angelo A Scala
Sant'Angelo A Scala in Provincia di Avellino (Campania) with it's 566 citizens is a town in Italy about 132 mi (or 212 km) south-east of Rome, the country's capital city.
Current time in Sant'Angelo A Scala is now 12:24 AM (Thursday). The local timezone is named Europe / Rome with an UTC offset of one hour. We know of 9 airports near Sant'Angelo A Scala, of which 4 are larger airports. The closest airport in Italy is Nápoli / Capodichino International Airport in a distance of 24 mi (or 39 km), West. Besides the airports, there are other travel options available (check left side).
There are several Unesco world heritage sites nearby. The closest heritage site in Italy is Archaeological Areas of Pompei, Herculaneum and Torre Annunziata in a distance of 21 mi (or 33 km), South-West. We discovered 7 points of interest in the vicinity of this place. Looking for a place to stay? we compiled a list of available hotels close to the map centre further down the page.
When in this area, you might want to pay a visit to some of the following locations: Summonte, Pietrastornina, Ospedaletto d'Alpinolo, Capriglia Irpina and Capriglia. To further explore this place, just scroll down and browse the available info.
Local weather forecast
Todays Local Weather Conditions & Forecast: 12°C / 53 °F
|Morning Temperature||12°C / 53 °F|
|Evening Temperature||10°C / 50 °F|
|Night Temperature||5°C / 41 °F|
|Chance of rainfall||0%|
|Air Pressure||1011 hPa|
|Wind Speed||Light breeze with 5 km/h (3 mph) from South|
|Cloud Conditions||Broken clouds, covering 70% of sky|
|General Conditions||Broken clouds|
Thursday, 12th of December 2019
7°C (45 °F)
4°C (39 °F)
Light rain, light breeze, overcast clouds.
Friday, 13th of December 2019
8°C (47 °F)
6°C (43 °F)
Heavy intensity rain, gentle breeze, clear sky.
Saturday, 14th of December 2019
7°C (44 °F)
4°C (40 °F)
Moderate rain, moderate breeze, overcast clouds.
Hotels and Places to Stay
De La Ville
Irpinia Grand Hotel
Virginia Palace Hotel
Royal Montevergine Hotel SPA
Videos from this area
These are videos related to the place based on their proximity to this place.
Funicolare da Montevergine a Mercogliano (AV)
Discesa rapida della funicolare. In effetti impiega 7.50 minuti per il percorso.
TUCK & PATTI - Summonte 23-07-2011 - I Remember You
Tuck Andress & Patti Cathcart live in Summonte (AV), Sentieri mediterranei - Festival internazionale di musica etnica, 23-07-2011. Part 1 of 3: I Remember You (by Johnny Mercer & Victor...
Promo Spettacolo New
Nuovo video promozionale per gli spettacoli dell'Associazione Jack e Risate di Summonte.
Tanks! game review.(addicting games)
i uploaded this as a non edited version but i used windows movie maker to edit it and now its WAY BETTER! please enjoy. (have a game you want me to play and to give a review? tell me!)
Triumph Thruxton Deceleration sounds
Special triumph thruxton when cornering during a ride in Montevergine Nice sound, great bike.
Videos provided by Youtube are under the copyright of their owners.
Attractions and noteworthy things
Distances are based on the centre of the city/town and sightseeing location. This list contains brief abstracts about monuments, holiday activities, national parcs, museums, organisations and more from the area as well as interesting facts about the region itself. Where available, you'll find the corresponding homepage. Otherwise the related wikipedia article.
The Montevergine, also known as Partenio or Monti di Avella, is a limestone massif in Campania, central Italy, part of the Apennine chain. It is located near Avellino, in the comune of Mercogliano. It has slopes covered by chestnut and beech trees, up to some 1,480 m over the sea level. Under the peak, at some 1,270 m, is the Sanctuary of Montevergine, which attract numerous pilgrims. It was consecreated in 1124 near the ruins of a temple of Cybele.
These are some bigger and more relevant cities in the wider vivinity of Sant'Angelo A Scala.
- Ospedaletto d'Alpinolo
- Capriglia Irpina
- Altavilla Irpina
- Monteforte Irpino
- Petruro Irpino
- San Martino Valle Caudina
- Prata di Principato Ultra
- San Leucio del Sannio-Cavuoti
- Mugnano del Cardinale
- Pratola Serra
- Sant'Angelo A Cupolo
This place is known by different names. Here the ones we know:
Sant'Angelo a Scala